2022 Premier Senior Hurling

I
This is one for the north cork boys ,Avondhu are 9/4 to beat UCC what type of a team would the have.
In my opinion Apart from maybe Keane and o Brien any of the rest wouldn't start for the Sars Rockies barrs S Condon is a good freetaker .
Their more of an all round team than any individual serious senior hurlers . If UCC are any way near 3/4strong they should win this

Any idea who UCC have available to them? If they've any half decent lads I think 4/11 is a good price. I'm an Avondhu man and I've been to the 3 games and although they've improved a lot over recent years it was probably the case of being the best of a bad bunch to qualify. The team is made up of Premier and Junior A hurlers. 2 of the better hurlers Avondhu would have are representing the colleges in Eoin Carey and if he's fit Darragh Flynn.
Condon has been the stand out player for Avondhu so far and I personally think he'd start or be used as a sub for any Premier senior club. The only other player on the Avondhu team I feel you could say that about is O'Brien. If you shackle the 2 of them you've half the battle done. The last bet I had was for Avondhu to beat Duhallow (finished a draw in normal time) at short odds so maybe I'm not the best man to hand out tips but if they've Will Henn and a few other of the handy limerick or tipp lads then i can't see them losing

UCC Fitz panel this year even though it says 2021.

FGE1iJgXsAQ0Vk-

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼