2022 Premier Senior Hurling

ED's best game this year was CF against Newtown on TOM, 6 pts from play.
TOM 0-4 from play as well though.
Still very impressive from a young fella with little or no experience up front marking an established inter-county player.
Defo many years ahead of him in the Cork jersey, possibly in a variety of roles a la Tommy Walsh.

Last edited:
You obviously didn't read my post where I congratulated all 'Barrs players, mentors and supporters for winning the County title.

You obviously are also happy with every Cork manager for the last 10 years but the vast majority of Cork hurling supporters obviously think differently and yet you can't understand why the previous management haven't gone with Damien's brother Conor as a mainstay on the Cork team, now there's a contradiction to say the least and you question my judgement of players.

When totally biased guys like you consider DC to be a top inter-county hurler based on commitment alone and keep stating it on here then the issue will never rest. You are the Fox Leary of the hurling forum, he only sees green & red and you only see blue and yellow, the game is far greater!

I did read your congratulations and I’ll thank you for that

You are constantly criticising Damien and it’s tiresome, if he’s picked for the panel next year he will have my full support, just like any other player from any other club will, but you only want to score points when discussing Damien. You were the same with Ben C who you were eagerly waiting to fail so you could come on here and show how much of a knowledgeable hurling man you are, you’re still waiting and will be for a long time on that one 😀

Just give it a rest, we all know you don’t like Damien, you’re entitled to your own opinion but don’t be denigrating a guy who has given 10 years totally committed service to the Cork seniors

Sully played in various positions for Cloyne but never at full back. He did OK
I never said he couldn't play FB, he can. What I said was the best game I have seen him play this year was at CF, he showed a very good eye for a score.
CF for the Cork senior team is a bigger issue than FB at the moment, not saying he is an answer there but I would consider it before consigning him to the FB line.
TBH, I wouldn't mind seeing a midfield of him and Ethan Twomey.

I see clancys had the team in today,
usually it is reardens the day after for the winners,
Went to Clancy on Monday for a bit of lunch and ended up on the middle of the Barrs party by pure chance. Practically rolled out of there about 7pm. Some craic. In fairness to Monty, he was throwing out free beer and food all afternoon.
Have to give the Rockies great credit here - maintained a great tradition when about 30 of the team and management turned up to celebrate with the new champions. A classy gesture in fairness to them.

Went to Clancy on Monday for a bit of lunch and ended up on the middle of the Barrs party by pure chance. Practically rolled out of there about 7pm. Some craic. In fairness to Monty, he was throwing out free beer and food all afternoon.
Have to give the Rockies great credit here - maintained a great tradition when about 30 of the team and management turned up to celebrate with the new champions. A classy gesture in fairness to them.
its a great tradition in fairness,

Generally a lot of respect between players, mentors etc.
It's some of the supporters who can act the clown.

Great day on Monday alright and I have to echo your point on the Rockies coming in, great gesture by a great club

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼