2022 Premier Senior Hurling

RebelsforSam1

A big factor in Pat Ryan's selection is the style of hurling he adopts and with a direct style expected then Ethan Twomey and Ben O'Connor is a mid-field pairing for the future. However if Ben commits although he will get game time in the league I believe he is doing the Leaving Cert in 2023 and therefore may not be involved in early championship. A new mid-field maybe the way to go and I'd advocate a very different team with a direct style approach whereas others would differ.
I think most teams tend to mix it up these days. Completely direct or always through the lines is too predictable.
Pat's a smart guy so I'm sure he knows that. Finding the players that can make the right decision is key.

Red and blue is in great physical shape, he has his garden shed converted into a gym, He has a punch bag covered in Glen rvs colours
to see him pound that bag for ten minutes flat after all the pints he has sank since sunday was incredible,

Are these all Loft type euphemisms jimmy, or is R+B actually that fixated?

RebelsforSam1

A big factor in Pat Ryan's selection is the style of hurling he adopts and with a direct style expected then Ethan Twomey and Ben O'Connor is a mid-field pairing for the future. However if Ben commits although he will get game time in the league I believe he is doing the Leaving Cert in 2023 and therefore may not be involved in early championship. A new mid-field maybe the way to go and I'd advocate a very different team with a direct style approach whereas others would differ.
Ben O Connor has meant to of signed a Munster contract already,even tho its not to be made public until after the leaving.Thats the word from a guy I know inside Munster academy

Good luck to him! He will be successful in any code.
Professional Rugby with Munster could be a tough slog. Don't think he'll be anywhere near as successful at rugby as he could be in the GAA in terms of achievements. But making money from playing a sport is a whole different level. Good luck to him whatever he choses.

Professional Rugby with Munster could be a tough slog. Don't think he'll be anywhere near as successful at rugby as he could be in the GAA in terms of achievements. But making money from playing a sport is a whole different level. Good luck to him whatever he choses.
In other words get him away from the barrs as fast as possible,

If he drops in his CV to me before the leaving if he wants he could end up earning 50-60k min. as a 23 year old. We have put many an all ireland winner through our books

Ben O’ Connor and Ethan Twomey will be welcome additions to midfield. That’s where Cork have fallen in big games, as the present occupants Fitzgibbon,Meade and others couldn’t mix it with physically imposing Limerick men.Any clarification on Ben O’ Connor’s availability? Word is he signed for Munster rugby.Brian Hayes ( if he picks hurling) , Conor Cahalane and Ben Cunningham will add strength to the panel. The jury is out on DOL, as his recent performances leave many questions.. he is a better half back. Eoin Downey is going well, and could be a full back answer. Now… goalkeeper has it’s own separate thread on this forum, but Gavin Connolly has done well with Rockies!
ED's best game this year was CF against Newtown on TOM, 6 pts from play.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼