2022 Premier Senior Hurling

I can give you 35 reasons why we are built for the big occasion 🤣
Always trying to sneak in those football titles...
The hurling roll of honour is 33,27,25.
Now that I think of it some clubs had a massive head start over others. Clearly the fairest way to do it is to start from the point at which the youngest club won their 1st county.
The roll of honour then becomes 27,15,12.
Ah yes, that's much more like it 😀.

My aunt lives in Ballinlough there will be no rockies flag going up on the pole outside the house, her late husband was involved in trying to set up a club in Ballinlough only for the Blackrock club to stop it. So for her its ABB or ABR.

The expectation is he will choose rugby but it’s the last thing on anyones mind right now. The biggest fortnight in our illustrious clubs history since we were preparing for two all ireland club finals in 1981
Understandably so, but its on the minds of alot of Cork hurling fans. From what i've seen of him he is ready to go into the cork team straight away and would be a huge asset around the middle third for years to come if he chose hurling so fingers crossed.

Always trying to sneak in those football titles...
The hurling roll of honour is 33,27,25.
Now that I think of it some clubs had a massive head start over others. Clearly the fairest way to do it is to start from the point at which the youngest club won their 1st county.
The roll of honour then becomes 27,15,12.
Ah yes, that's much more like it 😀.
those football titles are senior counties kid whether you like it or not.

Sure why don’t we start from the modern era when the all ireland club started in 1971

Barrs 15 counties 5 all irelands
Rockies 10 counties 3 all irelands
Glen 5 counties 2 all irelands

Now that’s much more like it 🤣

Last edited:
Those

those football titles are senior counties kid wether you like it or not.

Sure why don’t we start from the modern era when the all ireland club started in 1971

Barrs 22 counties 5 all irelands
Rockies 10 counties 3 all irelands
Glen 5 counties 2 all irelands

Now that’s much more like it 🤣
Touche...

Understandably so, but its on the minds of alot of Cork hurling fans. From what i've seen of him he is ready to go into the cork team straight away and would be a huge asset around the middle third for years to come if he chose hurling so fingers crossed.
His hurling needs tidying up but that’s only cause he doesn’t play it exclusively, if he was on the cork Senior panel that would all change

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼