2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Not fussed over who wins. All this mutual masturbation about the great city clubs has me hoping we go back into a covid bubble and neither team win.

Failing that, I’d prob lean towards Blackrock with a hope that Connolly puts on a masterclass as he’s still the most important player on show that day for Cork.
Full of the joys as always 😀.

....and cold. Will be interesting to see how many of the Barrs babes will dig out the body warmers. Can't see too many of the Rockies lads needing to wrap up 😀.
Don’t you worry your norrie head about our Barrs Babes, they will have fire in their bellies 😀

Talk in
Yup. I think I tipped the Barrs to give it a good run last year but it was a year too soon it seems. Certainly oodles of talent emerging. They just need to convert it now.
Talk in the club all year was this was a year too soon, never bought into that, next year never comes, you win the next game and see where it brings you and here we are one hour away from glory

Not fussed over who wins. All this mutual masturbation about the great city clubs has me hoping we go back into a covid bubble and neither team win.

Failing that, I’d prob lean towards Blackrock with a hope that Connolly puts on a masterclass as he’s still the most important player on show that day for Cork.
hi BBAWS, 🤣

you enjoying all the spare time you have lately? come down the Pairc and see two of the greatest clubs in the land do battle on Sunday, you might learn something

Gotta say lads I’ve enjoyed the banter on here for the last few weeks, you’d easily spot the genuine gaa man (or woman), they man up and come on here to debate and even at a push (for Glen men) 😀 show their support for one team or the other.

Rockie boys are fairly quiet, imagine the banter of it was the Barrs and the Glen meeting on Sunday? This place would be in meltdown 🤣 hope the Rockies on here aren’t waiting for the result before showing their faces, there’s only one thing worse than a bad loser and that’s a bad winner 🤣

Win lose or draw I will be on here Sunday evening backing our boys who have shown the hurling world the Barrs hurlers are back as a force. And if the Rockies defeat us I will be the first to congratulate them

Roll on Sunday, 20,000 enthralled supporters watching 2 of the big 3 go at it again for the little All-Ireland

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..
More events ▼