2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Most kids who grew up in Cork in the 70's/80's struggle with this issue. There's one reason for it....JBM.
I hear ya, was lucky to see this guy perform up close week in week out. Hoggy would be today’s equivalent, all the kids love him but if you ain’t from the Glen you’re conflicted ðŸ˜

You make a very valid point about the teams, Rockies are the best balanced club team in the county and the Barrs have better individual talent, Rockies have yet to hit all guns blazing while we are yet to have an off day, if that trend continues I expect the cup to be resident in Togher for the year
Wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if it does. I looked at the start of the year and said that the Barrs would win a county within 3 years with the talent there. Didnt expect ye to get to the final this year but the young lads have really delivered for ye and I cant wait to see them deliver for Cork soon too. Whats the word with Ben O Connor at the moment do ye know? will he likely choose egg chasing?

The expectation is he will choose rugby but it’s the last thing on anyones mind right now. The biggest fortnight in our illustrious clubs history since we were preparing for two all ireland club finals in 1981

Wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if it does. I looked at the start of the year and said that the Barrs would win a county within 3 years with the talent there. Didnt expect ye to get to the final this year but the young lads have really delivered for ye and I cant wait to see them deliver for Cork soon too. Whats the word with Ben O Connor at the moment do ye know? will he likely choose egg chasing?

Yup. I think I tipped the Barrs to give it a good run last year but it was a year too soon it seems. Certainly oodles of talent emerging. They just need to convert it now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Mashed Potatoes

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼