2022 Premier Senior Hurling

That was one of the worst sending offs I've seen. Not even a yellow.
You could hear the crack of the contact in the stand, potentially sounded worse than it was, that, and Cunnigham's reaction, may have swayed the ref.

Tasty looking final, hopefully it's promoted well as it would be great to see the Pairc thronged.

Will it be a double header with Fr. O'Neills v Courceys?

I agree, a traditional club thats produced great clubmen like john allen,kevin murray and john meyler. Ya cant beat tradition
;)

I think the big three of Cork County Hurling used have a swagger about them that Cork used to bring onto the inter-county stage and used to instill a bit of awe in opponents that could be the difference all else being equal. For nigh on twenty years though that swagger diminished and disappeared and we became looked upon as whipping boys. I know Cork needs to walk at intercounty before it can run but hopefully bigger crowds and more "traditional" teams involved in the final (without any disrespect to the non-3 teams who have given some brilliant servants to Cork and have justly deserved their county titles) can infuse a bit of the old swagger (once it's with good reason) back into the County team.

Once yer team gets knocked out of the County, all you really want is for the remaining clubs players to be putting their hands up and strengthening the intercounty squad.

Best of luck to both Barrs and Rockies in the final, hopefully there'll be no injuries, and they'll give plenty players for the County team. And that there'll be no soft cards!

;)

I think the big three of Cork County Hurling used have a swagger about them that Cork used to bring onto the inter-county stage and used to instill a bit of awe in opponents that could be the difference all else being equal. For nigh on twenty years though that swagger diminished and disappeared
and we became looked upon as whipping boys. I know Cork needs to walk at intercounty before it can run but hopefully bigger crowds and more "traditional" teams involved in the final (without any disrespect to the non-3 teams who have given some brilliant servants to Cork and have justly deserved their county titles) can infuse a bit of the old swagger (once it's with good reason) back into the County team.

Once yer team gets knocked out of the County, all you really want is for the remaining clubs players to be putting their hands up and strengthening the intercounty squad.

Best of luck to both Barrs and Rockies in the final, hopefully there'll be no injuries, and they'll give plenty players for the County team. And that there'll be no soft cards!

Total codswallop.

You could hear the crack of the contact in the stand, potentially sounded worse than it was, that, and Cunnigham's reaction, may have swayed the ref.

Tasty looking final, hopefully it's promoted well as it would be great to see the Pairc thronged.

Will it be a double header with Fr. O'Neills v Courceys?
No, it’ll be a double header with the Premier Intermediate final as far as I’m aware

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Carsie Blanton
The White Horse, Ballincollig

13th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼