2022 Premier Senior football

Hugh was not on Eire og panel last year zero interest in training .
Jack played a few games last year was dropped and brought back in ,again won't train.
So probably both of them will not play first team club football in the future.
That’s interesting. Felt they would be leaders of that team for years to come

Hugh was not on Eire og panel last year zero interest in training .
Jack played a few games last year was dropped and brought back in ,again won't train.
So probably both of them will not play first team club football in the future.
Amazing and Jack looked a good prospect they were in America as well.

Holland doesn't start for Kanturk then. Was centre forward for their junior A's the other night
Can Holland still play Junior for Kanturk if he played Senior for Duhallow? Or because he hasn't played for Kanturk's Premier Intermediates yet, does that make him still eligible to play on Kanturk's 2nd team? An interesting one. I have never seen such a scenario before.

Carbery have four games played together now, a big advantage for their game with Duhallow who did not get any test last night from MCU. Getting good impact from players off the bench, good management set up also.

The Duhallow gk situation is a strange one picking an outfield player who can t make the first team in his club, I would say something if he had a huge kick-out but he does not, there must be a decent gk in a football stronghold in Duhallow who is not happy.

Can Holland still play Junior for Kanturk if he played Senior for Duhallow? Or because he hasn't played for Kanturk's Premier Intermediates yet, does that make him still eligible to play on Kanturk's 2nd team? An interesting one. I have never seen such a scenario before.
Put it to you this way, would him playing with Duhallow mean he's ineligible to play with Kanturk Prem Intermediates?

The answer is no. Some of the subs the MTU hurlers used the other night are playing Junior A and B with their clubs' second teams

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Apr 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼