2022 Premier Senior football

Fancy Nemo to get act together for their Centenary year, with only a couple of players in with Cork they should be able to get a bit of momentum - might need to work some Nemo magic for one or two transfers inwards though, panel looks light

Haven, Nemo, Barrs, Eire Og, Douglas & Valleys to emerge for me.
Nemo are after getting two players in from Kerry and Monaghan

Nemo are after getting two players in from Kerry and Monaghan
What kind of pedigree are we talking about here? Its standard for city teams to take in a couple of transfers every year, more often than not these guys don’t end up playing senior.

Mark Griffins transfer to Eire Og is sorted by the sounds of it. Great addition for them. They’re in a ok group so will fancy themselves to push on past the quarters this year.

I would not write out Newcestown in Group 3 ! they have some great young talent coming up i know they are a top dual club but they are hardy boys ! Watching Gearoid O Donovan last night playing for UL in the Sigerson Cup hes filled out and well able play watch Newcestown !

I would not write out Newcestown in Group 3 ! they have some great young talent coming up i know they are a top dual club but they are hardy boys ! Watching Gearoid O Donovan last night playing for UL in the Sigerson Cup hes filled out and well able play watch Newcestown !
No Coach yet for football from what I hear, think the difference between their best players and weaker players on the 1st 15 is an issue, gap is too wide, add in the likes of the Keanes, Twomeys are pushing on I think their best hope of a win will come v Clonakilty, if they can turn it into a dogfight

Wouldn’t write them off either, well able to give anyone a game on their day, but you’d imagine Newcestown will be up against it in that group, especially as they’ll be more dependent on dual players than the other 3 I assume.

FLGcgcQXMAIeHef
Group A: Barrs & Eire Og
Group B: Ballincollig & Valleys
Group C: Castlehaven & Nemo

Relegation: Carrigaline

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am