2022 Premier Intermediate hurling

I'm from the beautiful village of inchigeela. About a million miles from Scarra land and with absolutely nothing to do with them. Just thought it was hilarious 😂

Your username I'm guessing suggests you're from another muskerry club, obviously a bit jealous. 😅
Most teams have little motivational stuff
You seem very concerned about it for some reason
Agreed, read the rest of his posts the bitterness from the mid Cork posters on here towards other clubs in their division is both pathetic and hilarious.
🤣🤣

I'm from the beautiful village of inchigeela. About a million miles from Scarra land and with absolutely nothing to do with them. Just thought it was hilarious 😂
Fair enough. But sounds harmless enough, you should see inside some senior dressing rooms on match day. Can be some very interesting material about! Teams do anything for a bit of motivation these days.

Thought I would know all about being senior after this year but Bantry blues and a few injuries got in our way. Maybe next year we might make a video. Wifi is poor down west Muskerry though.

Fair enough. But sounds harmless enough, you should see inside some senior dressing rooms on match day. Can be some very interesting material about! Teams do anything for a bit of motivation these days.
The craic before matches in days gone by was mental as well. You'd be ready to kill some fella after the pre-match speech by some club stalwart. The first time I saw D'unbelievables sketch I thought I was going to get sick I was laughing so much. It was bang on the money.

The craic before matches in days gone by was mental as well. You'd be ready to kill some fella after the pre-match speech by some club stalwart. The first time I saw D'unbelievables sketch I thought I was going to get sick I was laughing so much. It was bang on the money.
Luckily there wasn't Whatsapp groups back in the good days!!

Much better day today for the replay, looking foward to another cracker, Castlemartyr looked like a slightly more balanced team the last day so I’ll give them the nod

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
NewEra
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

3rd May 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼