2022 Premier Intermediate football

It was ridiculous. A thought that went through my head but probably pure rubbish. Bermingham may have not wanted a penalty shootout because he'd be late for the Clyda Rovers v Knocknagree game to which he was doing linesman for and his linesman Pa O' Driscoll was reffing. I left Mallow straight after the extra time and made it to the Páirc at 6:55pm and Bermingham and O' Driscoll were there before me. Delay the game in Cork by 15 minutes if they had to.
I wouldn't be surprised

Noelie back? I thought he'd retired at the start of the year?
No.29
FeAjpsiWAAEfzzM

Bad weekend for Iveleary. Talk of 2 senior A teams in the parish next year and one of their own disowning them on the Underdogs.
He's not even from here. Has played with half the teams in muskerry not surprised

He's still an iveleary player. he should have stayed where he was if he wanted to be a hurler.

How did he disown them?

Has his club down as muskerry rather than an iveleary. no mention of iveleary at all.

Ye are a junior b team playing jun a. At least he'd have got consistent games where he was rather than pulling out of championship and conceding games with iveleary.

Bad weekend for Iveleary. Talk of 2 senior A teams in the parish next year and one of their own disowning them on the Underdogs.

He's still an iveleary player. he should have stayed where he was if he wanted to be a hurler.

Has his club down as muskerry rather than an iveleary. no mention of iveleary at all.
He's been wearing Iveleary gear since the first episode, will ya stop.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

3rd Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼