2022 Premier Intermediate football

It’s wrong to say that the two goal killed the game. You make it sound like they were the difference between the two teams. Cill Na Martra were miles better than Iveleary and I don’t think Cill Na Martra got firing properly. There seems to be trouble in the camp with new manager. They haven’t become bad players over night but there’s definitely some problem. It was only a few weeks ago they came within four points of the barrs in the division 1 semi final and the barrs weren’t short much only Stephen Sherlock. And this is coming from a local rival of Cill Na Martra
The trouble is some lads that were guaranteed starters with the old management and now aren't getting the same treatment from Evans and Co. It didn't help them that 1 player was suspended for the last 2 championship games after Newmarket last year.

The trouble is some lads that were guaranteed starters with the old management and now aren't getting the same treatment from Evans and Co. It didn't help them that 1 player was suspended for the last 2 championship games after Newmarket last year.
Why was he suspended?

Cill na matra are a fine team, seem to have a problem to date though with the teams that go at them physically, like Kanturk and Newmarket previously.

Kanturk are a huge team at any level of club football, they wo nt mind taking on Cill na Matra in September/October when a semi final or final will be played.
Putting up huge scores lately, their scoring has always been their achilles heel.

It’s wrong to say that the two goal killed the game. You make it sound like they were the difference between the two teams. Cill Na Martra were miles better than Iveleary and I don’t think Cill Na Martra got firing properly. There seems to be trouble in the camp with new manager. They haven’t become bad players over night but there’s definitely some problem. It was only a few weeks ago they came within four points of the barrs in the division 1 semi final and the barrs weren’t short much only Stephen Sherlock. And this is coming from a local rival of Cill Na Martra
Just my opinion but once the 2 goals went in and the manner of them going in I thought the Uibh Laoire players and supporters heads dropped a bit. To be fair to them the came out all guns blazing in the second half but Cill Na Martra were able to match their scores and did enough to keep the 6 + points between them

1661781780607.png

Kanturk safe in the hurling will be some boost now for their footballers. Have total control now of panel with no distractions.
If they do not win it this year management will be run out of it.
Winners for me from above games

Aghada
Bantry
Cill na Matra
Kanturk
Rockchapel
Ivelary

View attachment 14556

Kanturk safe in the hurling will be some boost now for their footballers. Have total control now of panel with no distractions.
If they do not win it this year management will be run out of it.
Winners for me from above games

Aghada
Bantry
Cill na Matra
Kanturk
Rockchapel
Ivelary
Castletownbere by 3
Bantry by 7
CnM by 8
Kanturk by 4
Rockchapel by 2
Iveleary by 5 (If Chris Og is playing)

Carrot for Kanturk is the break should they get a semi final spot. Been on the go each week for the last couple months
At this stage I don’t think they really care either. It would help alright. This competition was decided last week when Kanturk got knocked out of the hurling. They’ll be up Senior A next year without really breaking sweat

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼