2022 Premier Intermediate football

Bantry wont beat Iveleary even without vaughan! They have too much class throughout the team! Would be brilliant to see an Iveleary CNM final, there would be some crowd down the park for that one!

Bantry wont beat Iveleary even without vaughan! They have too much class throughout the team! Would be brilliant to see an Iveleary CNM final, there would be some crowd down the park for that one!
I think Iveleary will struggle without Vaughan...Also they dont like the physical stuff and Bantry will bring loads of that...If Vaughan was fit I think they would make the final, but with a tight panel you just cant replace the quality of Vaughan so its advantage bantry now for me...but just about

The other semi again will be tough to call...CNM have kinda come under the radar this year after losing to Nemo and being the underdogs may just suit them...However if Kanturk click with the players they have I cant see them being beaten....Competitive games may be an issue, got not real game in the group and it will be a month since they played Macroom....Kanturk seem to have it over CNM but I guess they will have to beat them sometime and maybe this is the year to do it...

I think Iveleary will struggle without Vaughan...Also they dont like the physical stuff and Bantry will bring loads of that...If Vaughan was fit I think they would make the final, but with a tight panel you just cant replace the quality of Vaughan so its advantage bantry now for me...but just about

The other semi again will be tough to call...CNM have kinda come under the radar this year after losing to Nemo and being the underdogs may just suit them...However if Kanturk click with the players they have I cant see them being beaten....Competitive games may be an issue, got not real game in the group and it will be a month since they played Macroom....Kanturk seem to have it over CNM but I guess they will have to beat them sometime and maybe this is the year to do it...
That does seem to be problem for them, when teams get physical with them. If Bantry can get Joe Creedon to kick the ball long, they will eat Iveleary up, their middle third is by far their worst area in the field and that happens to be Bantry strongest area.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼