2022 Intermediate A hurling

Cloughduv never got going, had 3 solid point chances in the first 5 minutes and went for goal each time, but no luck

Some rain out there now for the Senior A match

is pitch holding up well?

I left after the Cloughduv match but the pitch seemed fine, but slippery.

Typical Cloughduv thinking they’d the game won before a ball pucked. It’ll be fairly depressing out around hickeys tonight MOE, you should probably stay in town

That's it. Richie in Hickeys will sponsor a few pizzas for the lads if they come in all the same.

I know feck all about hurling but have family on the Cloughduv team so it was good to see them in PUC, shame about the result though.

Delighted to see Dungourney over the line, Denny and hegerthy were super and jack leahy scaring the cloughduv defence any time he ran at them. Deserving winners over the hour

I left after the Cloughduv match but the pitch seemed fine, but slippery.

That's it. Richie in Hickeys will sponsor a few pizzas for the lads if they come in all the same.

I know feck all about hurling but have family on the Cloughduv team so it was good to see them in PUC, shame about the result though.
Those lads will be on a downer after all the hard training,

Those lads will be on a downer after all the hard training,

Their worst performance of the season by a distance, I'm told.

Oddly they opted against taking a bus to the match together, because they wanted to travel to the game as they usually do in their own cars etc so the big occasion wouldn't get to their head. That didn't work too well

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼