2022 Intermediate A hurling

Clou
A cracking game. Cloughduv deserved winners but Lisgoold fought them all the way. Lisgoolds great run is ended but I think they will only get better, they are a young team. Cloughduv will be very hard to beat based on that performance, though their full back line looked ropey at times.
Cloudghuv ground it out in the end. Take a lot of beating on this showing… fully expect Sars to come through on the other side heard they were down in Causeway 2 weeks ago.. Either way final should be a cracker

Sounds like it was a cracker. Lisgoold's first loss since 2019 even though they drew tonight after 60 minutes so it shows how good of a run they've been on in recent years. They will eventually win this grade with the talent they have at their disposal. Fair play to Cloughduv. I think they will win it out from here. This was the stronger semi final. But I'm sure Dungourney or Sars will want to have a say in it too.

Where is hartyparty tonight I wonder? 😄

Sounds like it was a cracker. Lisgoold's first loss since 2019 even though they drew tonight after 60 minutes so it shows how good of a run they've been on in recent years. They will eventually win this grade with the talent they have at their disposal. Fair play to Cloughduv. I think they will win it out from here. This was the stronger semi final. But I'm sure Dungourney or Sars will want to have a say in it too.

Where is hartyparty tonight I wonder? 😄

@hartyparty . He's showing up on the members list.

What a cameo he made that time. Seriously rattled some cages.

Any reason for that
Have it from a lisgoold man it’s a ego thing, and that’s not surprising from what I’ve heard about him in general!
My take on the game last night, what a game. Looked to be all over at ht. Cloughduv in complete control. Some heart and determination from lisgoold to even go ahead with about 15 to go. Was ding dong after that. Could of went either way. Eoin Clifford did some marking job on D Healy, would say he blocked him down at least 3 times. Cashman for a big man was very good.

Very true. Would good at this level but can’t see them challenging to get out of group really.
I think with hindsight Dungourney had a bit more than just Jack Leahy this year and credit must go to them interesting final now as there was only 2 points between them in the second game of the group stage

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼