2022 Intermediate A hurling

You would have to fancy Cloughduv all the same. Should be a good semi vs lisgoold if lisgoold come through. Lisgoold have a few involved with imokilly so playing a couple times in a couple days could be tough. On the other side. SARS look strong for a second team.
It should be a tight game for sure if Lisgoold get past Kildorrery. One thing I do think is that it is a disadvantage for two teams going straight to the semi final in that the team they meet will have played another competitive game. 4 weeks with no game for Cloughduv and Sars might tilt the balance between two closely matched teams.

It should be a tight game for sure if Lisgoold get past Kildorrery. One thing I do think is that it is a disadvantage for two teams going straight to the semi final in that the team they meet will have played another competitive game. 4 weeks with no game for Cloughduv and Sars might tilt the balance between two closely matched teams.
Yeah it’s hard to know until after obviously. Look at the senior a last year. Fr o neills and kanturk both went straight through to semis and won there semis. If I remember correctly. O neills played sars in a challenge game in mean time, as sars were in semi aswell. You’d imagine sars and Cloughduv would have a game organised , even against each other? Would that be too risky 😅

Dungourney have football championship on the Monday before they play - not sure how seriously they will take it or how many dual players they have.

Are there many sars intermediate hurlers playing football with glanmire this year?
I can’t imagine them taking the football considering it’s junior B more serious. Only prob is they don’t have a big pick so players can’t be rested really. Not sure about the sars and glanmire situation but traditionally there isn’t a big cross over

I can’t imagine them taking the football considering it’s junior B more serious. Only prob is they don’t have a big pick so players can’t be rested really. Not sure about the sars and glanmire situation but traditionally there isn’t a big cross over
Junior b?

Dungourney football game after being put off, will be a big help since they don’t have the biggest pick.
Should be good game between themselves and Midleton. First team should be winning but Midleton don’t have bad team.
Will lisgoold keep the winning run going ? Don’t know much about Kildorrery. Apart from Keating and is Peter o brien still playing . Who will be favs ?

Dungourney football game after being put off, will be a big help since they don’t have the biggest pick.
Should be good game between themselves and Midleton. First team should be winning but Midleton don’t have bad team.
Will lisgoold keep the winning run going ? Don’t know much about Kildorrery. Apart from Keating and is Peter o brien still playing . Who will be favs ?
O Brien playing alright but I’d be tipping Lisgoold

On the otherside hard to call but I think Sars will beat both in the semi final

O brien must be late 30s at this stage, fair play to him. Yeah I will prob head to that game in fermoy. Expecting a good one. Yeah I think sars Will make the final too.

Should Dungourney come through Midleton considering Midleton lost Mikey Finn after he played for the seniors? He was doing a lot of scoring for them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼