2022 Intermediate A hurling

Ridiculously competitive grade this, I’d say at the start of year every club bar Meelin and Douglas second team had realistic ambitions of winning this grade out.

The step up to Premier intermediate is massive however, Blackrock came straight back down, Eire Og are struggling this year too and very talented Castlemartyr team are doing well but still could be out after this weekend.

Wins today for Midleton, Lisgoold, Cloughduv, Dungourney, Sars, and Mayfield

Quarter Finals: Midleton v Dungourney, Lisgoold v Kildorrery

Sars and Cloughduv await in the semi-finals

Douglas face Meelin in the relegation playoff

FbLbck3UsAEkdu3

You would have to fancy Cloughduv all the same. Should be a good semi vs lisgoold if lisgoold come through. Lisgoold have a few involved with imokilly so playing a couple times in a couple days could be tough. On the other side. SARS look strong for a second team.

Of the 6 clubs left only Kildorrery are a football/ hurling club . KDY are playing glanworth in intermediate football on Sunday and 5 days later are playing lisgoold . So the advantage of that would appear in lisgoolds favour. I expect Dungourney to take midleton and meet Sars in semi.

Of the 6 clubs left only Kildorrery are a football/ hurling club . KDY are playing glanworth in intermediate football on Sunday and 5 days later are playing lisgoold . So the advantage of that would appear in lisgoolds favour. I expect Dungourney to take midleton and meet Sars in semi.
Dungourney have football championship on the Monday before they play - not sure how seriously they will take it or how many dual players they have.

Are there many sars intermediate hurlers playing football with glanmire this year?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼