2022 Intermediate A football

From what I saw of both teams this year is Aghabullogue are not great in midfield and have a very jittery goalie when pressure is put on him especially on his kickouts. however he is a good shot stopper.
Kilshannig are improving with every match however they are now progressing at the junior hurling and that may not help their cause .. I'd still fancy Kilshannig when all is said and done

That betting is about right. If kilshannig play like they did against Adrigole or Gabriel rangers , i reckon Aghabullogue will take them. Played better against Mitchelstown. A team lucky to get over Dromtarriffe.. Think rain is expected, expect a tight encounter

From what I saw of both teams this year is Aghabullogue are not great in midfield and have a very jittery goalie when pressure is put on him especially on his kickouts. however he is a good shot stopper.
Kilshannig are improving with every match however they are now progressing at the junior hurling and that may not help their cause .. I'd still fancy Kilshannig when all is said and done
Leave sir john Buckley alone ..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼