2022 Intermediate A football

Aghabullogue we’re fairly rattled by kildorrery today wouldn’t expect much for them going foward
Was at the game an early penalty for a footblock even though there was8 or 9 feet between attacker and defender helped settle Aghabullogue some bit Kildorrery to be fair were the better team for a lot of the game but couldn't score . Aghabullogue spread the ball and were more direct in the second half and went into a 7 point lead Kildorrery chipped away and brought it back to 2 points and were really going for it when a poor handpass was intercepted on Aghabullogues 21 when a score was on . Aghabullogue raced the length of the field to goal at other end and put the game to bed . . I've seen 3 of the 4 semi finalists haven't seen boherbue but Kilshannig there second half display against a brave and at times tough glanworth is the pick for me and whoever beats them will win it out in my opinion

I think Aghabullogue should have enough firepower to beat boher.

I think today was the first goal they conceded. Don’t know if Adam Murphy and Luke Casey played. Two serious footballers who’d make any team in the grade but aren’t starting for Aghabullogue due to soccer commitments.

Think the winner of ‘shannig and ‘town will win it out

Based on results, Boherbue should be beating Aghabullogue. Kildorrery would be considered relegation candidates so can't really base much on today's result. Boherbue's run has been much more impressive. Aghabullogue are tough but Boher should have too much football for them I would be thinking.

Mitchelstown and Kilshannig is the game we were all hoping for in this grade. Mitchelstown looked like world beaters earlier on in this championship but they can be flaky at times and if Keane is out, you'd give Kilshannig a right good chance. Kilshannig seemed to have struggled all year but as already mentioned, they are still in it and are beginning to find form.

It looks like they have everyone back now, with both O' Hanlons, Conor McMahon, Colm O' Shea and Tom Cunningham all back. Cunningham had a great game yesterday at corner forward. Killian O Hanlon had a good 2nd half too with some great scores. A word on Dave Pyne for Glanworth, he was superb yesterday.

Boherbue were poor today should have won it in normal time missed two handy scores in the dying minutes. Stand out players today were the 2 murphys Adrian and Brian. Played poor but still got over the line. On a good day with cremin jerry o connor o sullivan and David o connor playing well they will be hard to beat. Andrew o connor only came on today due to injury. Linchpin all year in transitional play

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

28th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼