2022 Intermediate A football

Well deserved win for Kilshannig, Mitchelstown never got out of the traps.
Mitchelstown were never going to win this game, extremely overrated by themselves as a side. Kilshannig really should have won by more. They are defensively sound and a powerful team that can run and kick pass. Possibly some more clinical decision making needed by them. O'Shea, Guerin, Hanlons, and conor mcmahon very impressive.

It was very simple if you put Kilshannigs team without injuries against any team in this grade they will win.
Iveleary lost to them in 2019 County junior football semi final in donoughmore or coachford I can't think back.
Iveleary absolutely blitzed everyone last year 2021.
Mtown got polished by iveleary in the final.
I firmly believe that if Kilshannig had a full team since they won the junior they would be as every good as Knocknagree within an hour of senior football.

By today he wouldn't be out of place. Absolutely dominated mark keane. Killian o hanlon really looked back to his best in 1st 20 mins. Have been told its the 1st time kilshannig have everyone fit with 3 years. Look a powerful unit going into the final.

It was very simple if you put Kilshannigs team without injuries against any team in this grade they will win.
Iveleary lost to them in 2019 County junior football semi final in donoughmore or coachford I can't think back.
Iveleary absolutely blitzed everyone last year 2021.
Mtown got polished by iveleary in the final.
I firmly believe that if Kilshannig had a full team since they won the junior they would be as every good as Knocknagree within an hour of senior football.
Big statement.
Kilshannig will have it all to do against Aghabullogue.
Iveleary done the job when they were given the chance.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: 420 Comedy Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼