2022 Intermediate A football

Aghabullogue for the county

Nope, they’re too light physically and have a problem with their better players being the main lads with Coachford’s AUL team. Luke Casey similar with Rockmount.

When Colm Gillespie and Aaron O Sullivan, 2 lads from the cork u-17 team mature and are added to the team they’ll rattle the county then.

Nope, they’re too light physically and have a problem with their better players being the main lads with Coachford’s AUL team. Luke Casey similar with Rockmount.

When Colm Gillespie and Aaron O Sullivan, 2 lads from the cork u-17 team mature and are added to the team they’ll rattle the county then.
I heard Gillespie is very similar to mark keane mentally in regards to doing something rash, any truth??

I heard Gillespie is very similar to mark keane mentally in regards to doing something rash, any truth??
Ya he is. It worked for him in munster final where he punched some lad before taking 1 back and the ref only seeing the latter. He also got sent off in a mid Cork u17 final. Not a good reputation to have following you!

You’d hope given he only turned 17 this year, that it could be coached out of him, or he could mature.

I’d have less hope for Keane changing his ways at 22.

Ya he is. It worked for him in munster final where he punched some lad before taking 1 back and the ref only seeing the latter. He also got sent off in a mid Cork u17 final. Not a good reputation to have following you!

He’ll be grand. Very quiet lad by all accounts.

Main problem is lack of cuteness!!

He’s very laid back and has been told by coaches at all levels that he needs to up the intensity levels.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼