2021 County Senior Football Championship

No doubt Sherlock produced yet again for the Barrs but I saw nothing yesterday to suggest he can excel in a red jersey. His shooting is brilliant, that’s never been the question, his lack of pace and ball winning ability is what has stopped him producing at inter county level.

He’ll get a run with Cork now though, and it’s well deserved, we’ve wasted enough time with the likes of Luke Connolly, Sherlock can be no worse than him.

Would love to see Billy Hennessy try his hand at the football, looked like a really tight and aggressive corner back, all the attributes required.
Hes gone from the hurling squad amongst a few others I'm hearing,so who knows

But we're a hurling club not a football club though and never claimed to be otherwise. So yes, yer 21 point drubbing is a lot more embarrassing, what did they score from play? 5-20?
:lol!::lol!:
But we're a hurling club not a football club though and never claimed to be otherwise. So yes, yer 21 point drubbing is a lot more embarrassing, what did they score from play? 5-20?
:lol!::lol!:
Disowning yer football brothers in their time of need are ye?

Ref in last week's hurling game was very good...with out refs they be no games...what a stupid comment 🙄
Haven't the foggiest of who the ref was in the Midleton/Glen game. Can't even picture him running around now in my head. As it should be. Did a great job without any hassle or hint of controversy. Hats off to him whoever it was!

Haven't the foggiest of who the ref was in the Midleton/Glen game. Can't even picture him running around now in my head. As it should be. Did a great job without any hassle or hint of controversy. Hats off to him whoever it was!
Mark Maher, St Finbarrs, son of the great Tony Maher

Looks like Nemo in pot 3 and Castlehaven pot 2 next year
You could have a tasty group of death there with the Barrs, Castlehaven, Nemo and Carbery Rangers, next year.
Barrs, Douglas and Clon are top seeds.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼