2013 all-Ireland finals

sorry Lads,just a bit bored this time of year.So indulge me.who do you think will contest both finals.Giving a little prize two.1st prize.A weekend in Kerry with Mr.Frank.
second prize,two weekends in Kerry with Mr.Frank. :)

Hurling.Tipperary V Galway.

Football .Dublin V Donegal

If McGuinness is fully commited to Donegal this year then i think they will make it again.I think it is to early to call Dublin because of the change in management.Also i really don't know where we are at as we must wait for the league and see how we are playing and who is available.Conor Counihan should have gone i feel and i doubt the change in selectors will matter much.I thought out of any game we have lost in recent years the Donegal game last year exposed Conor badly.I have great time for him but felt his time was up.

Football

Donegal v (Any one of Kerry-Cork-Dublin-Mayo)

EDIT : If i was to pick one of those four i would go with Mayo.

If McGuinness is fully commited to Donegal this year then i think they will make it again.I think it is to early to call Dublin because of the change in management.Also i really don't know where we are at as we must wait for the league and see how we are playing and who is available.Conor Counihan should have gone i feel and i doubt the change in selectors will matter much.I thought out of any game we have lost in recent years the Donegal game last year exposed Conor badly.I have great time for him but felt his time was up.

Football

Donegal v (Any one of Kerry-Cork-Dublin-Mayo)

EDIT : If i was to pick one of those four i would go with Mayo.

To be honest Ponti i think Conor staying on with new selectors is not a bad idea.Mainly because he's a man that has the respect of the squad.God knows who the county board could have appointed if Conor stepped down.That semi final last August was also the teams first time facing Donegals defensive system in a championship setting.

To be honest Ponti i think Conor staying on with new selectors is not a bad idea.Mainly because he's a man that has the respect of the squad.God knows who the county board could have appointed if Conor stepped down.That semi final last August was also the teams first time facing Donegals defensive system in a championship setting.

Donegal's system should have been under scrutiny from early in the championship by the Cork management and not waiting until a result happens or draw is made that paired us with them.I think it was very poor management tbh.

Funnily enough i seen yer man Teddy Holland in Town last week.He is some bowsy i'd say.I could not imagine this guy managing the senior side.Is he still involved coaching at the moment?

Donegal's system should have been under scrutiny from early in the championship by the Cork management and not waiting until a result happens or draw is made that paired us with them.I think it was very poor management tbh.

Funnily enough i seen yer man Teddy Holland in Town last week.He is some bowsy i'd say.I could not imagine this guy managing the senior side.Is he still involved coaching at the moment?

I don't think he is although i could be wrong.

Hurling Kilkenny v Tipp

Football Cork v Dublin

Cork Dublin should meet in a semifinal if hey both win their provinces and their QFs (and I would expect them both to)

So I'm saying cork mayo in the final with all front door teams in the semis.

I think Donegal will come unstuck in ulster early on.

I LOVE december talk.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼