12th/Bonfire night

There is no equivalence between catholic nationalist and protestant unionist bonfires - in terms of occasion, frequency, number or indeed underlying level of hate.
Ah stop! Both groups are hateful tramps.

What kind of sick cunts burn a picture of a baby?

Ah stop! Both groups are hateful tramps.

What kind of sick cunts burn a picture of a baby?
There's no equivalence is what I said I didn't say one was whiter than snow.
I also said they ALL should be ended.

As for the baby pic, I don't use that word but I agree totally.

There clearly is equivalence in hate.
Number of bonfire nights, number of bonfires, intention behind bonfires....way more on PUL side....I'll give ya hate level based on the one you found but I would contend that is the exception whereas it is the minimum on the other side.

And as I said either way they should ALL be stopped even if the CNR ones were whiter than white or not as you proved , because they just cause problems.

Number of bonfire nights, number of bonfires, intention behind bonfires....way more on PUL side....I'll give ya hate level based on the one you found but I would contend that is the exception whereas it is the minimum on the other side.

And as I said either way they should ALL be stopped even if the CNR ones were whiter than white or not as you proved , because they just cause problems.
If you go back and read my original post when I quoted you, hate was the only part bolded and referenced.

some people are mocking the death of the fella who fell from the bonfire. the same people post online about reaching out, reconciliation and various other buzz phrases, they were rightly sickened by the michaela mcareavey song but see this fellas death as a joke,

There at it again, burning Tricolours, this is a hate crime and should be treated as such. They are provoking the Nationalists by doing this.
This shite going on in this day and age and people supporting SF/IRA thinking that these Neanderthals, have a place in this country.

This crap should be pushing a UI referendum into yet another decade into the future.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fist Of Pure Emotion - Spring Fling!

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼