12 mobile phones for sale.

I know you're not supposed to sell stuff on this site but thete's a genuine reason for selling , they're hot as fuck . Got a severe dose of the flu after handling them , must be some bug on them. Don't worry though everything has been wiped clean.

I know you're not supposed to sell stuff on this site but thete's a genuine reason for selling , they're hot as fuck . Got a severe dose of the flu after handling them , must be some bug on them. Don't worry though everything has been wiped clean.

Sourced from Salisbury, may be BZ or NOBSCOCK,. Baby wipes recommended by Teresa Mayormaynot.

Some shower of despicable cunts to circle the wagons aren't they?

31944608_973416562817960_2279084873333342208_n.jpg

Are you african brah?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼