Search results

1. M

come dine with me cork

(this might be here already so apologises if it is) Is that an ex proccer on come dine with me cork?
  2. M

Rylan tickets

I know I'll be flattened for asking but by any chance has anyone two tickets to Rylan tomorrow night that they'd very kindly sell me? :-D
  3. M

Flights Cork to Swansea

When did this place get all fancy looking?? Anyone know if you can fly Cork to Swansea?
  4. M

Brian Linehan

Anyone hear rumours about him tonight?
  5. M

Anyone want to buy a dog?

We have a gorgeous Lakeland Terrier but have to get rid of him :( Any takers?
  6. M

Congrats to Wallace!!

Delighted she's here safe and well :)
  7. M

Facebook

There may already be something on this but is anyone else having problems getting into facebook? I can't get in since yesterday and I'm starting to shake :silly:
  8. M

Quick CV question

Ugh, what a boring job. Anyone know a fancy way to say that I looked after the customers while they waited for their cars to be ready? :confused:
  9. M

Happy birthday Wallace

I know I'm 15 minutes early but I can't stay awake anymore. I tried but I'm too old! Have a great day :bday::bday:
  10. M

FAO Parents

I need to buy a sex ed book for my small boy. Anyone recommend one for a 10 year old?
  11. M

Wallace

He's everywhere tonight. Was on QI a few minutes ago and now he's on Never mind the Buzzcocks :mrgreen:
  12. M

Flowers

People don't send them often enough. I just got a gorgeous bunch delivered in work and I must say, they've brightened up a dull day and put a smile on my face :D
  13. M

Wallace

Your box needs emptying :D
  14. M

Enjoy the weekend!

Have fun everyone! I'm going home YaY :bday:
  15. M

Doubly!!!

Your box is full!
  16. M

Wallace - your inbox is full

Need to ask you something :D
  17. M

Wardrobe Malfunction

Just heard yer man on 2fm asking should you tell someone. Twice this week I've come across males flying low but I couldn't tell them for fear of embarrassing the two of us. Would ye rather be told or remain blissfully ignorant?
  18. M

People with too much time on their hands

I got an email in work this morning saying: 'Was just looking at your website and you might note that business is spelt wrong in your address. You might have this seen to.' FFS sake - I'm mortified for her :rolleyes:
  19. M

Whistleblower

Was anyone watching this last night? I can't think what the nurse, Louise, was in. I think it was a soap. It's driving me mad :mad:
  20. M

Cooking for dummies

I'm finally taking the plunge and moving out of home. I'm well able to take care of the two of us, apart from the cooking. I never really had to do it cos the mammy was always there but now I need to know how to throw a simple but proper dinner together. (Bearing in mind that the small boy is...