Search results

1. C

Cereal Killers

Would you murder a bowl of Alpen? Kill 3 weetabix in one sitting? Or do end multiples in one go? Rice Krispies and Coco Pops?
  2. C

Cyclists

There isn't a bike big enough............. :lol:
  3. C

Cyclists

Or just ban cyclists altogether. Then start giving out provisional cycling licenses where you have to have a fully licensed cyclist ride along in single file with you until you pass your test, including a theory and practical. Then when you get your full license you should have to tax your...
  4. C

Cyclists

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/more-fines-issued-to-cyclists-but-not-to-drivers-parking-in-cycle-lanes-1.3449090
  5. C

Interesting Ecumenical Activity in Scotland

The people who claim to be THE PEOPLE have come up with a game for the 1st of May called - wait for it - Smash a Fenian. It gives a scoring chart for various things you can do to earn points - starting with punching a fenian in the face. This goes up to stabbing a fenian and putting them in...
  6. C

Sky Q on demand downloading

Yesterday for some reason Sky Q On demand downloading stopped working. I have reset the network connection. Unplugged and restarted. It is not a bandwidth issue in terms of net connection. Any ideas as to what it might be? Before I spend time on hold waiting to be given an appointment for a...
  7. C

Spare a thought for Greek referees

PAOK Russian owner brings a gun onto the pitch in the closing minutes of a game and issues the ref with a death threat for disallowing a PAOK goal in injury time. They won 1-0 anyway but the result was not confirmed by the referee until 2 hours after the game was abandoned because he stopped...
  8. C

Cyclists

You mean for the cars or the bikes? If cars, we'd want to make sure they were no longer than 1.5 m.
  9. C

Allianz League programme cancelled for the weekend

Sure you wouldn't be able to see the ball in the snow.............
  10. C

Cyclists

An Garda Síochána putting cyclists in their place this morning on their facebook page.
  11. C

Cyclists

Short cut from Ballinlough Rd to Douglas Road
  12. C

Cross-fora battles

It seems KD/DT and others versus One/CB and others has become a cross-fora thing. Is there anything to be said for saying another mass lads? Christmas season is upon us, peace and good will to all men / women / alts etc.
  13. C

Catalunya declares Independence

It's about to get very interesting
  14. C

Cyclists

No he wasn't. I'm saying that's where he should have been.
  15. C

Cyclists

I am a very charitable driver I'll have you know. I allow drivers in in front of me as I had to this morning during the tunnel chaos. I stop and help people who have stalled etc etc. And I usually pass cyclists with a massive amount of room. Cyclists know your place.
  16. C

Cyclists

Ah timmy, his position on the road is next to the left hand kerb which was clear of debris and even if it wasn't doesn't put his position on the road in the middle in front of cars. Has to and wants to are 2 very different things. Cyclists know your place - not in terms of hierarchy - in terms...
  17. C

Cyclists

Lone cyclist in full lycra this morning in the middle of the road coming into Carrigtwohill with an air of entitlement you wouldn't get from a Cork County Secretary.
  18. C

Unlimited budget, how would you change the city centre?

Just curious...........
  19. C

Our result aside - Galway or Tipp to win their semi?

Just asking and why...........
  20. C

Cyclists

Me? NEVER ;)