2. B

Depeche Mode Fans?

Heard a bit of it this morning, cracker is right
  3. B

Gardai

Anti corruption garda, lol
  4. B

Gardai

It said in the report that he wasn't charged , is that normal or does it mean he didn't admit to anything?
  5. B

Gardai

Media must've got the 'blackout' memo a day too late
  6. B

Gardai

And there was me thinking Harris was anti corruption
  7. B

Gardai

What happened to the guard that crashed into a van on silver springs hill a few xmas's back while he was pissed?
  8. B

Royksopp's New Album

Profound Mysteries part 3 out in November. They've put out 3 parts this year with some brilliant tracks and collaborations
  9. B

Royksopp's New Album

Profound Mysteries part 2 is released in August.
  10. B

Your Favourite Gangster Film

Not sure if it's true but I read somewhere that someone close to him getting intense cancer Rays mother had died during filming from cancer and he said he focused all his anger at the time into that scene
  11. B

Depeche Mode Fans?

Andy Fletcher dead at 60? All over Twitter
  12. B

Ray Liotta goes Bang.

Thought he played a good role as Johnny Depps father in 'Blow', totally different to his usual gangster roles RIP
  13. B

Royksopp's New Album

I didn't really listen to the lost tapes, but this album just flows brilliantly. Every track is strong. 'If you want me' featuring Susanne Sundfor is hauntingly brilliant and the best track at the moment, though that might change cause they're all so strong
  14. B

Royksopp's New Album

The new album is outstanding
  15. B

*(01) 566 5814‬

Another scam number. Don’t answer or ring back as a recorded message tells you you’re in a queue, premium rate I’m assuming. I have the number blocked on my phone and it’s still getting through.
  16. B

System Power Flush

Has anyone had this done to their home heating system? Looking for prices, good workmanship etc.
  17. B

Full Moon = Shitty Sleep

Awake since 4.30am!! FML
  18. B

D'oh

19. B

Irish Gangland Hit in Costa del Sol

A well-known Irish criminal has been shot dead at a Costa del Sol bar by two masked gunmen. It is reported the gunmen entered a popular bar in the resort this afternoon and shot the man numerous times. The victim tried to escape but collapsed as a result of his injuries. It is believed he was...