Search results

1. J

Berlin...Accom tips?

I was there before...and spent a fortune on taxis...to 24 hour bars
  2. J

Berlin...Accom tips?

Hi, Decent hotel in central party area? Mitte/Friedrichshain/kreuzberg? These are the central party areas...? tx
  3. J

Boss DR-202 Samples

for a garagey type track
  4. J

Boss DR-202 Samples

Hi, Anyone got WAVs of Boss DR-202 Clap Sample?... Tx if you can... Joe
  5. J

A real oddball Request

Hi there, Re: Music production About 2009, 2008 There were some Music Production tips on this site...from a a reasonably famous producer... I think it was a House Producer...Mike Milk or Steven Sugar... Does anybody have them? I printed them off but lost it...moving house..[ The ideas, were for...
  6. J

House Beats/Groove

Hi, Anyone got ideas of Todd Terry production of house beats... Or beats in general...groove..how to improve.. curious.. tx.
  7. J

ALESIS DM5 SNARE sample

Hi there, Any of ye got one or two of the above, sample, wav? tx
  8. J

Long Lasting Mouse for Mac

Hi there, Anyone sound enough to recommend a really good, long lasting mouse for a mac book pro? I'm sick of Argos ones giving up after a year or so.... thanks, joe
  9. J

Passport

Hi, Passport expires in Feb 22, 2019... Can I still travel to Italy or Portugal this month - December? Some countries have restrictions...right? tx, Joe
  10. J

SP 1200 Settings

Hi,, Can you incorporate the SP 1200 groove settings into Logic Pro X. I tried and it wouldn't import. Rediculous
  11. J

Some Useful Info for creating a house groove

Hi, I just found this on old laptop... It's probably common knowledge to a lot of ye... I dunno who to credit for the info...it was many year ago.... You're sitting there in a bar with your crew looking cool, but out of nowhere you just can't stop your hips moving, or if you get it really bad...
  12. J

External Hard Drive

Hi, Wld anyone recommend an external hard drive. I download alot of Youtube Vids...so I guess I'd need a hell of space... Should I look at the terrabyte size? tx,
  13. J

Learning Guitar = Noise

Hi, I learning the accoustic guitar in a house share - Would hanging up duvets/rugs on the walls/ door....prevent most of the sound bleeding through? don't wanna annoy the rest in the house... Tx, for yer help j
  14. J

Inter Railing

Hi, With regards inter railing...enquiring... Is there an official site? Is there different type of ticket, depending on how many countries you want to visit...etc? tx
  15. J

Drum Samples

Hi, anyone willin to share a few samples, drum hits, kick, clap, hats etc...? thanks
  16. J

Mouse

Hi, Anybody care to recommend a wireless mouse for a MacBook laptop? Something that's reliable etc...durable... tx, joe
  17. J

Service for a Digital Piano

Hi, Any recommend for a service for a digital piano....M-AUDIO... one of the keys cuts out.... tx, joe
  18. J

Youtube Record

Hi, there How can I download Youtube vids to view OFFline? thanks, joe
  19. J

Quick Question re Logic Pro 9

Hi, I had logic 9 on an old/damaged Mac. Now that I've a new Mac, it seems like it's only Logic Pro x, available? But I'd rather use Logic 9 What can I do? tx
  20. J

Mac Book Pro

Hi there, For music production, recording.... What kinda specs should I be looking for in a MacBook pro laptop? Hardrive? 2GB? RAM? Processor? Screen size? 15 inch? thanks, joe