Search results

1. W

Testing thread posting

Just checking if I can post in here. Having some problems.
  2. W

Gypsy scum

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/blonde-blue-eyed-girl-found-in-greek-gypsy-camp Greek officials have launched an international campaign to try to identify a four-year-old blond-haired, blue-eyed girl found in a Gypsy camp in central Greece as the couple believed to have raised her...
  3. W

Sportsperson you'd like to see achieve their goal??

For me it has to be Jelena Jankovic. Remarkable run of consistency through the years. First woman (and only i think) to reach No.1 without having reached a Grand Slam final. That alone is some achievement! She's been in four GS semi's and one GS final losing to Serena Williams in 2008. She's 26...
  4. W

Gardaí to test drivers for drug use..ABOUT FAWKING TIME

At last some good news to read in the paper. Gardaí to test drivers for drug use By Conall Ó Fátharta Tuesday, November 29, 2011 ROADSIDE drug-testing is to be introduced in the new year, it has been confirmed. Legislation is being drafted, and Transport Minister Leo Varadkar said gardaí...
  5. W

Ex-garda faces up to 10 years in jail

10 months maybe and suspended. Sure we all know you can't put Gardai or ex-Gardai in prison, it's just not fair to them or their poor families. Ex-garda faces up to 10 years in jail By Conor Gallagher Friday, November 04, 2011 A FORMER garda faces up to 10 years in prison for stealing...
  6. W

When was the last time you slept in a car overnight?

Sept 1992 parked on the street not far from the Portobello on saturday night before the hurling final. Demented from drink so we slept soundly until the morning, after going to 'bed' at 3 a.m. Twas a sad drive back to Cork after losing to the Cats. We were lucky we'd money left for the fawking...
  7. W

The glory days of CB Radio, the '70's and 80's

Those were the days my friends i thought they'd never end.............. Two ones for a copy............take it to channel 27 Anyone remember Angel One?
  8. W

Street photography and posting pics without consent.

Just wondering what people think about having their picture put on the net without their consent. Obviously say when you're at an organised event it can't be helped but say a street photographer snapping shots of people going about their daily buisness. How would you feel about it if twas...
  9. W

Serial child killer Black’s past revealed to trial.

Rutland and Matlock will no doubt be disgusted by the actions of the Crown lawyer. Serial child killer Black’s past revealed to trial By David Young Saturday, October 08, 2011 CHILD serial killer Robert Black’s horrific past has been revealed to a stunned jury at his trial in the North for...
  10. W

Frank Murphy to remain as secretary until 2016..

FUCK ALL HAS CHANGED. I WON'T SAY I TOLD YE SO. 2012......2016......2020. MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. US REBELS ARE POWERLESS. Murphy set for another Cork stint By Fintan O’Toole Wednesday, October 05, 2011 FRANK MURPHY is set to remain in his position as Cork county board secretary until the...
  11. W

Fritzl disease found in Mexico shocker!!

Man had five children with captive stepdaughter Saturday, September 10, 2011 MEXICO City prosecutors have arrested a man who allegedly kept his two teenage stepdaughters captive for five years, fathered five children with one of them, then killed the other woman and one of the babies. Jorge...
  12. W

Irish history in our schools....lies still being told??

What sort of lies are the children being told in the schols these days? Is the '16 Rising still being sold as one of the greatest occasions in Irish history rather than the comedic opera that it was from start to finish. Have they ever been told of some of the horrific atrocities that occurred...
  13. W

tucker lyons and the dead baby

Strange things used to happen when the Proc went down. From whatthefawk site: me girlfriend is a midwife....last week they lost a baby...a little boy..tonight she was going back on nights in the delivery suite...when i spoke to her she cried....me being the langer i am said, 'youre thinking...
  14. W

When we respected our elderly neighbours.

Picture the scene, circa 1974, lovely summers day , sun shining brightly , the neihbourhood eating wafer ice creams, playing in the front gardens which were about 100 sqft. My older brother who was seven at the time decides it was a good idea to hop a stone off my next door neighbours front...
  15. W

Are you racist? Harvard racism test.

http://digg.com/search?q=site:implicit.harvard.edu Your Result Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between European American and African American. Your Result Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for Other People compared to Arab Muslims.
  16. W

Drug dealing scumbag wiped out, what about the priests?

The more of these scumbags like Darren Falsey who are wiped off the face of the earth the better. Wouldn't it be a much better and safer place if the paedo priests were shot multiple times in the face aswell or would there be a huge outcry from the public. Both groups have inflicted...
  17. W

Buck cruelty "Say NO to horse-drawn carriage rides"

Buck cruelty "Say NO to horse-drawn carriage rides" It's amazing what you find on some image searches that have fawk all to do with what you were looking for. Google image search - hit the bricks alec baldwin, in all fairness like
  18. W

Norway police: 'Eighty killed' in island shooting.

At least 80 people died when a gunman opened fire at an island youth camp in Norway, hours after a bomb attack on the capital, Oslo, police say. Oslo police are questioning a 32-year-old Norwegian man in connection with both attacks. The man was arrested on tiny Utoeya island outside Oslo...
  19. W

gardai and judiciary allow kids get raped again.

Repeat sex abuser to be sentenced. A CARETAKER who returned to work in a Donegal school where he had previously sexually abused a child and went on to molest and rape four more boys there will be sentenced later this month. The boys, who were aged between 10 and 17 years at the time, were...
  20. W

This temporary insanity defence malarkey.

An easy way to get away with anything. Why shouldn't there be a temporary temper defence or temporary having a bit of a bad day defence. Drown the lot of them i say.