Search results

1. S

In your face creationist nutjobs

Professor Ellen van Wolde, a respected Old Testament scholar and author, claims the first sentence of Genesis "in the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth" is not a true translation of the Hebrew. She claims she has carried out fresh textual analysis that suggests the writers of the...
  2. S

Argentina

Fucked 1-1 with Peru. Last minute equaliser.
  3. S

Rugby November internationals

Team I'd like to see: Healy Flannery Hayes (Hmmm) POC CUllen Jennings (Ugh) Heaslip Ferris TOL Sexton D'Arcy BOD Fitz Bowe Kearney
  4. S

Planet Bertie

Ahern: I feel sorry for those poor builders Justine McCarthy Former taoiseach Bertie Ahern has defended Fianna Fail’s schmoozing of property developers at the party’s fundraising tent at the Galway Races and says he feels sorry for builders who have “lost their shirts” in the recession. Ahern...
  5. S

Bizarre factoid

No team in the PL top 10 has drawn a match yet!
  6. S

Newsarse.com

Great site. Cockney violence marred by footballing outbreak There was surprise last night after a football match broke out during a violent assault by a bunch of cockneys on another bunch of cockneys to decide which cockneys were hardest. The violence occurred between two groups of...
  7. S

List of animals

Bren1609.
  8. S

The Stone Roses- 20th anniversary this week

FUCK!!!:puppydog:
  9. S

In defence of ROG

Really wish he didn't give away that pen but they didn't lose the game 3-0. Shaw had a brilliant game and gave away two pens. Jones was beautiful from placed ball but made a balls of a kick from hand that led to an SA try. Rog got opened up by Spies just before the Fourie tackle and Fourie also...
  10. S

John Hayes in

Apparently.
  11. S

The shame of AC Milan

MILAN, May 24 (Reuters) - Paolo Maldini's final appearance at the San Siro was marred by AC Milan ultra fans unveiling a banner criticising their captain on Sunday. His day was already ruined by Milan losing 3-2 to AS Roma and they must now avoid defeat at Fiorentina in Sunday's final game of...
  12. S

Matt Williams to resign.

Apparently.
  13. S

Half-way team of the season

Well nearly! Turner Bosingwa Rio Laursen Cole Young Alonso Ireland Gerrard Robinho Anelka
  14. S

FAO Jim Comic

Was that you I heard phoning into Newstalk the other weekend after the Wigan game? You sounded suicidal!
  15. S

Ooh! Scary Haka!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBCpPGNDr1U
  16. S

Sunday night in the Sports Forum..

..and most of the forum grandees are present and correct. We've let ourselves down badly.
  17. S

Harte and Stokes being slung from Sunderland

For recreational drug use. Allegedly.
  18. S

AC Milan WTF?

I dont watch Serie A. It doesn't seem to be on the TV much and I didn't watch a lot of it when it was. Can someone in the know regale me as to why they're in 12th place? That's 12th!!
  19. S

Endless hours dossing in work to become a thing of the past

Endless hours dossing in work to become a thing of the past Microsoft readies Hal 9000 The corporate lie detector By Cade Metz in San Francisco → More by this authorPublished Thursday 3rd January 2008 00:30 GMTFind out how your peers are dealing with Virtualization It gives a whole new meaning...
  20. S

Roman Abramovich- An apology

I was sceptical when so much was spent on Torres. From what I'd seen he was talented but his finishing suspect. I was wrong. He's the very real deal. Mea Culpa. You can rightly raise this one next time I give you grief over Messi or Baros. But I feels good to be wrong!