Search results

1. W

Ramen to open sixth Cork restaurant at The Pav site on

Ramen to open sixth Cork restaurant at The Pav site on Carey’s Lane CORK restaurant chain Ramen is set to open a new outlet in the former Pav venue on Carey's Lane. It will be the sixth Cork location for the Asian street food business and is expected to open for business in the coming days...
  2. W

Legia Warsaw Mosaic!

From Legia's CL qualifier tonight. Anniversary of the Warsaw uprising.
  3. W

The Pav.

Has anyone heard the rumour that The Pav has been bought, 4 million apparently.
  4. W

Luis Suarez

Who are the posters who thought this guy wasn't world class? 33 goals in 33 games, what a player.
  5. W

Hans Zimmer

Hans Zimmer's first European Tour next year http://www.hanszimmerlive.com/tour-dates.html
  6. W

Fernando Ricksen

Reveals he's been diagnosed with motor neurone disease on Dutch tv. On my phone so can't link the story.
  7. W

The Boiler Room - Berlin

Heading to Berlin in a few weeks and want to check out The Boiler Room, is it true it's by invite only?
  8. W

He's got good feet for a VERY big man.

W-lQyn17AWI
  9. W

Electric Picnic 2013

Normally the early birds are out by now but it's been very quite.
  10. W

Genre id

What type of genre would this tune fall under? really into this song and looking for others similar to it. I use it actually in spinning classes I teach for hill climbs, works really well :) r9-hXbYmkMc
  11. W

Himalayas Trek

Having been to New Zealand and fell in love with mountains this is something I would like to do. Pat Falvey does treks to Everest Base Camp and the whole thing is about 18 days in total. It's around 2,800 from Ireland. Not sure if this is a decent price or not but I'm looking to this in the...
  12. W

Go Deep 20th Birthday Party

Anyone have a link to this? Lost some music I had on my hard drive recently and would love to hear it again. Cheers!
  13. W

Pacquiao vs Marquez 3, 24/7

0LMIdEYFAzQ aKeV6u3fSEw
  14. W

Manny Pacquiao - Juan Manuel Marquez - HBO Face Off

Excellent! Really looking forward to 24/7 after seeing this. Unfortunately this fight is coming a few years to late for Marquez but they say every fighter has one great fight left in him, lets hope it's this one for Marquez. 2p2IcDJEpp0
  15. W

Mayweather/Ortiz 24-7 Final Episode

Looking forward to this fight tonight, savage undercard too. 3HyVJAHEpmk 8vis2MJjKBQ
  16. W

Mayweather/Ortiz 24-7 Episode 3

CFfZjyYGsE8 E8XWLVZQJEE
  17. W

Top Russian hockey team killed in plane crash.

What a terrible tragedy and a massive blow to that community. RIP http://rt.com/news/passenger-plane-russia-reports-005/
  18. W

Mayweather/Ortiz 24-7 Episode 2

jjEM0GiTUJM
  19. W

Mayweather/Ortiz 24-7 Episode 1

c98cLd9-eUg
  20. W

Mayweather/Ortiz HBO Face Off

pIaQD4QJhso