Search results

1. P

Jokes thread......

A man returns home a day early from a business trip. It's after midnight. While en-route home, he asks the cabby if he would be a witness. The man suspects his wife is having an affair, and he wants to catch her in the act. For £50 quid, the cabby agrees. Quietly arriving home, the husband and...
  2. P

Stuff that grinds your gears

Nope, not ‘that’ minority
  3. P

People/kids of a certain ethnic minority standing at your door ‘singing’ We Wish You A Merry Christmas with the hands out for money?
  4. P

Jokes thread......

Gorgeous new neighbour just approached me and asked if I knew anything about her underwear being taken from their clothesline? I nearly shat her pants.
  5. P

Cork in the 1980's

Hugs and prayers, I was only there last week!! Feel so lucky
  6. P

Cork in the 1980's

Anyone remember the blue glass tower in Douglas village? Beautiful structure and sadly dumped on northside/ Ballyvolane in undergrowth across from Boyne Crescent on North Ring Road by the corpo. Sorry for blurry image but only one I could find
  7. P

Jokes thread......

When I was in France I went into a shop and all the assistants were dressed as scantily clad ghosts. Turned out to be a Boo Lingerie.
  8. P

Jokes thread......

I asked my GP if there was anything better than over the counter hemorrhoids stuff as I was trying to avoid the time off work for surgery. She suggested using teabags as a cold compress as the tea shrinks them and soothes some of the pain. I decided to try it, but I only ever use loose leaf...
  9. P

Jokes thread......

Was watching the BPO earlier, (Bermuda Philharmonic Orchestra for the philistines) and half way thru the concert the triangle player just disappeared ……..
  10. P

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Well excuse me for having an opinon !! But please do tell us yours, poor ol Tom will be devastated
  11. P

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

A Man Called Otto, 10/10 brilliant IMDB
  12. P

Happy Patrick's Day.

13. P

Oul wans who'd "GET IT "

Is 47 an oul wan? If so, Christina Hendricks 🤪
  14. P

City centre traffic changes,

Ban Garda doin bottom of York Hill ’No right turn’ down Summerhill with great success on the lead up to Christmas but hasn’t been back since 🤯
  15. P

Preachers Bar

Ah that was it alright, met my Mrs there ‘87. Cheers
  16. P

Jokes thread......

two guys go fishing every weekend. one weekend one of them doesn't show up. The next weekend when he shows up they load up the boat go out in the middle of lake and start fishing. One fisherman turns the other one and says "hey buddy what happened to you last week?" The fisherman shrugs and...
  17. P

Amount of dopes driving around, in mostly 221-222 reg cars, in this weather with no rear lighting on just because the front of the car is lit up with the all day lights!! turn on ur fcukin lights
  18. P

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Tulsa King, liking it BUT cant get the Lilyhammer similarities out of my head when watching it 8/10
  19. P

Fuck off with your Jazzing!

20. P

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

The Walk-In. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22175166/ not bad at all 8/10