Search results

1. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Funny how you don’t mention William Buckley TAN, ran Gunning ragged all over the pitch
  2. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Timmy Wilk went over on his ankle in a freshers semi final with UCC against DCU after about a minute, think its his ligaments. Should be back in a few weeks hopefully. Great player.
  3. C

2024 Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship

Any idea whos taking charge of Ballinhassig this year, heard Guiheen is gone from them.
  4. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Cant wait to watch Cork V Limerick in the Supervalu Pairc 😐😐
  5. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

BS NOL DC SOD RD CJ MC BR TOM DD DF SH SK AC ROF Think Hoggy could make a huge impact off the bench with 15/20 mins left, Lehane definitely in with a shout of starting if he can find consistent form, not consistent enough IMO. As regards the backs, I know its a bit controversial but Micheal...
  6. C

2024 Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship

Ballinhassig and Ballincollig two standouts IMO, very competitive grade though anything can happen, few big upsets down through the years and I’m sure we will see a fair share again this year, the grade that keeps on giving.
  7. C

Harty Cup 2022/23

Mallow curse strikes again for Midleton, never won a game there in Harty. Was up there today, couldn’t seem to get going at all, maybe got a bit comfortable before the game thought it might be a walk in the park. Full credit to Charleville, Chris Dunne from Newtown is some hurler, was all over...
  8. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

I’d be hopeful that we can get a lot of senior hurlers come from this group. Cunningham looks set to nearly play next year along with Downey, and Mullins doesn’t look too far behind them, 3 great talents. 8 starters from yesterday are eligible to play next year (9 minus BOC) and theres also 5...
  9. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2023

Disappointing result tonight, but not the end of the road. Young Barry Walsh has a heart of a lion, what a man to go out there and do what he did tonight, would loved to get the win for him alone. Thought Dave O’Leary played a good game at centre back mopping up a world of ball, also thought...
  10. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Just a post RE the youngfellas singing the national anthem during the minute silence, I myself was up in the terrace about 15/20 yards away from the lads up by the scoreboard and I can tell ye that there was a lot of them people in the terrace myself included not knowing anything about the...
  11. C

2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

Seen after their county last year that its a very young team filled with players who would have won minor titles with Kiltha Og, blended in with the more experienced fellas such as Shane Hegarty & Niall Motherway. Small group and making the most of what they have. Just a question of if they can...
  12. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2023

Hes playing u17 tomorrow
  13. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2023

James O’Leary didn’t even get a Harty trial for Midleton, funny how he’s starting ahead of some players that started for CBS in Harty
  14. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Good to see TO’M back in the squad, any news on Darragh Fitz?
  15. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

@Dagame
  16. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2023

Cillian O’Callaghan another back of Midleton Cbs, hes about 6”5 savage paw on him
  17. C

Relegation for me has to be Eire Og. Very poor showings last few years, just don’t think they have good enough players to stay up
  18. C

Who would ye have as county champions at this stage, very early in the year but I’d have to sway to Ballinhassig, some very good hurlers they have and not just a team a panel. Dungourney could be dark horses with a great start to the year, beating Castlemartyr although both missing a few...
  19. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Theres no way a country with their own national games can be a rugby first country 🤣🤣 what a ridiculous statement
  20. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Between Ben and Jack Leahy there is two serious talents at that age if Ben sticks with the stick ball