Search results

1. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If TOM has walked I do think it’s a loss as it reduces our options…. I heard this before the Coleman incident. I believe he walked during the week.
  2. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Disaster - we needed him to have game time under his belt for championship. Now best case senario is that he’s fit but without any decent game time come championship. Also hearing Tim O’ Mahony has walked from the panel
  3. B

2024 Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship

not sure who’s in charge but it all in- house this year. Guiheen gone back to Coursies
  4. B

Cork Footballers

We have good footballers who turn their back on inter county if they get the chance of being anywhere near the hurling panel. Football doesn’t have the same ‘status’ for them and this mess won’t help.
  5. B

Cork Footballers

It makes no sense that Blake Murphy is not on that 26 unless he’s injured. Now if he was Cleary’s nephew…. That’d be a different story
  6. B

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Could you put up a pic of the minor panel?
  7. B

The County Board Complaints Thread

Saturday 23rd at 2:30 in Ballineen
  8. B

Vice Chair is Noel O' Callaghan. That leave Safety & Facility Officer to be filled
  9. B

2023 Senior A football

WCJoe - your talking nonsense and not for the first time. David Buckley went to Coachford school but also played underage for Cloughduv so that is not a typical situation. The vast majority of players from Newcestown go to Hammies or Brogans.
  10. B

2023 Senior A football

That's the truth!!
  11. B

2023 Senior A hurling

Heard that alright…. That would be interesting. Dan Shanahan going to Douglas
  12. B

2023 Senior A hurling

🤪😂😂
  13. B

2023 Senior A hurling

Has there ever been free admission to any other replay's ?? Why would there this replay be any different - Just because how it came about. I'm a neutral and am looking forward to it..... and certainly don't expect it to be free
  14. B

2023 Premier sfc

one of the Nolans ( sons) was playing with valleys at underage and then transferred back to his fathers club.... again all within the rules
  15. B

2023 Premier sfc

Thanks for that West Awake..... The commitment of the 7 players who commute long distances to play football with their fathers club can only be commended. But they are still not playing football in the parishes and clubs where they grew up and went to school. They play hurling with those clubs...
  16. B

2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

Agreed - They couldn't perform even with a decent coach, too busy fighting with each other :rolleyes:
  17. B

100% agree with this
  18. B

2023 Premier sfc

Absolutely - All within the GAA rules and their commitment is to be commended. Also important to point out that there are many families within that football club doing the same. All within the rules but fairness, well that's another thing
  19. B

2023 Premier sfc

I think that sums it up Glasaboy, the rules are clear but they are very nuanced. All players requests to play with different clubs are accepted eventually We have lads living and playing hurling with their local club and playing football with a club 80Km away where they have never had a...
  20. B

2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

I’d say a Kilworth V Castlelyons final.