Search results

1. F

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I said it to a few others who were at the preview night after the panel had finished about Landers comment on Connolly and they all seemed to think Landers is constantly spouting shite, I don't listen to his podcast so I wouldn't know myself. Surely something would have been mentioned by now...
  2. F

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

No idea, the panel asked him to name the 6 Cork forwards, Anthony Daly said Connolly must be the first on the team now. Landers said he's out injured again after today, no more mentioned about it.
  3. F

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm at a Munster championship preview night in Mitchelstown. According to Landers Alan Connolly is out injured again after today
  4. F

Cork Minor Hurling 2023

The stewards confiscated a whistle off of a group of kids near me last night. They blew it and caused confusion that led to the second Clare free. Surely the ref should have used common sense there, both the back and the forward stopped playing, clearly they both heard the whistle
  5. F

Cork Minor Hurling 2023

Outrageous knowledge, any idea of what a line up would look like on game day?
  6. F

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

You're absolutely fucking delusional
  7. F

Don't tar us all with the one brush. I'd be very confident this is a child/teenager saying all this shit. Not one fella on the panel shares the views of him.
  8. F

Do yourself and the club a favour and relax a small bit, good man.
  9. F

The lads were putting in practice by themselves. Who is this anyway?
  10. F

After hearing the Gaels could be without goalkeeper Gearoid Healy for the weekend after he took a Colin O'Brien penalty to the testicles at training last night😬12 hours later and he's still unable to stand up straight. His brother Colin or Adrian Madden are most likely to be in goals instead...
  11. F

Junior A Football Championship 2022

They could do with some backs, the 6 they have are fine for Junior but they don't really have any outstanding back. Madigan is a serious footballer but I'd say up until this year or last year he was always a forward. John Buckley has always been a very good centre back so I was surprised to see...
  12. F

I think it'll be a Kilmurry - Buttevant county final. A repeat of the 2013 minor county semi final. Lot of players on both sides played that day
  13. F

Just search up "Joey O Hanlon c103" and the interview should pop up. As Tomtom said above, the player in question in the interview Ronan Donovan was up in Galway last year so I don't know why Joey is making it sound like he was just dropped from the team completely.
  14. F

To call Buttevant under rated is a serious reach. Not exactly on Araglin's level at all like 😂 in the last few years you've had Conor hanlon, Michael O neill, Shane swazteks O'Callaghan, Mark Lenahan, Diarmuid Doody, Gavin Carey, Raymond Harrington, Ronan Donovan, Seamus Madigan and Ryan fowley...
  15. F

I think Sundays final between Buttevant and Charleville will depend on the fitness of Shane O'Callaghan. He was in a boot the last time I seen him and he missed the semi final but the final will be the type of game that suits him to the ground. Played with Cork development squads underage so...
  16. F

Round 2 this weekend in the football so is it? 😂
  17. F

No he's still in a sling
  18. F

Did he score everything?
  19. F

Colin O'Brien could cut a bowling ball over the bar
  20. F

Hope the Shanballymore lads heard about this forum😂 They won 1-14 to 15 points. Huge upset. Davy Jones missing a penalty for Dromina