Search results

1. R

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Snippet taken from match report of Killavullen Kilshannig game on Friday night from Killavullens website.. anyone able to confirm these accusations? Are Kilshannig resorting to the dark arts or are Killavullen just whinging about the result and Aidan Hyland who I always felt was a good ref. Poor...
  2. R

Cork Footballers

You only have to look as far as MTU Corks Sigerson team to realise how little goalies we have available to us.. I believe an outfielder from Kilshannig (Kieran Twomey) who has never played in goals is between the sticks for them atm.. an absolute farce if you ask me!
  3. R

2022 Senior A football

Hearing Hennessy and Cotter picked up injuries in challenge game against UCC recently… any truth to these rumours?
  4. R

Junior A Football Championship 2022

Joey O’Hanlon working wonders with Buttevant in fairness, moving on to year 12 of the senior in 5 years plan 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  5. R

2022 Intermediate A football

Well Fuckers, Kilshannig won the County….. WAHOOOOOOOO
  6. R

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

Couldn’t agree more, with Eamon ‘Codgy’ O’Connor at the wheel, anything is possible!!!!!
  7. R

Hearing Kilshannig have something unique planned for pre match parade on Sunday. Something reminiscent of scene from Remember the Titans, all planned by their selector and club legend Eamon ‘Codgy’ O’Connor
  8. R

2022 Intermediate A football

On the S&C side of things, by all accounts Will Twomey gone to Bride Rovers this year so local men Richie O’Hanlon and Big John O’Riordan are looking after them in that department.. O’Hanlon doing the running/fitness, O’Riordan doing the bulk of the gym work
  9. R

We must have been watching two different games because that was one of the filthiest things I’ve seen on a hurling field in all my years watching it.. no surprise there though, them Kilshannig lads are tramps with O’Shea the thug leading it.. their captain Curtin is an awful scut as well
  10. R

Don’t know where you’re getting info from.. AFAIK, Ben or Boobie as he’s known by the Clyda faithful 🤣🤣🤣 sustained a bad shoulder injury while playing hurling in Canada this Summer and hasn’t togged since coming home. Get your facts straight 😤😤
  11. R

Junior A Football Championship 2022

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kilshannig second team have a crack off of this.. hearing the two O’Hanlons fell out with intermediate management and when they return from injury will focus solely on playing junior! Add to that, Adam Sheehan is back playing with Kilshannig this year and is another...
  12. R

2022 Senior A football

Hearing rumours Galway star Shane Walsh is Clyda Rovers bound due to a love interest in the area, a young player on the Mourneabbey ladies by all accounts