2. C

2023 Intermediate A football

4/6, looking back at it, was absolute madness taking on aghabullogue
  3. C

Predictions?
  4. C

I highly doubt they were that bad considering most junior clubs at this stage would go down if they got promoted with the exception of Kilmurry
  5. C

Cork U2O Football 2023

I think the point is I would say it’s very likely that a lot of the lads that played were already fairly grown at u14/15 and were strong back then, so were selected at that time and stayed the whole way through, that seems to be some of the problem seems to be same players all the way through...
  6. C

Cork U2O Football 2023

Unfortunately lads I’d say this is just the result of issues around how players are chosen and how development is done of the chosen players all the way down to u14/15, if you go around the county and ask there is a lot of pockets of areas where there is deep frustration with the rebel og...
  7. C

Cork U2O Football 2023

I hope this is sarcasm honestly
  8. C

2023 Premier Junior football

I personally feel this grade should of been made junior A and the intermediate should of been renamed premier junior to put it more on par with Kerry club football, I feel that would of been a win/win.
  9. C

Glanworth, Dromtarrife. Hard to know where Vincent’s are but glanworth seem to mostly be consistent and think dromtarriffe have the team to get through if they are well organized this year. Mitchelstown, Boher Bue, obviously enough I suppose. Adrigole, Gabriel rangers. I think Gabriel’s and...
  10. C

2022 Intermediate A football

Well done to kilshannig, deserving champions, a great team
  11. C

Getting sent off doesn’t sound laid back and quiet tbh but I hope you’re right
  12. C

I heard Gillespie is very similar to mark keane mentally in regards to doing something rash, any truth??
  13. C

Mark keane is gonna have to have a good look in the mirror, seems to be letting his club down with stupid outbursts more often than he helps them
  14. C

The accumulator is in trouble 😂
  15. C

Ya so for example if mitchelstown and boher bue were both to win I don’t think they can get drawn together unless repeat pairing are unavoidable
  16. C

2 reasons, Adrigole beat kilshannig and ballydesmond convincingly and from what I heard were the better team against Gabriel’s so they could easily be going into the QF with 3 wins. 2nd reason is mitchelstown rested lads against boher bue and they only drew that game so I do think there is...
  17. C

My predictions for QF: Aghabullogue vs Kildorrery Mitchelstown vs Dromtarriffe Adrigole vs Boherbue Glanworth vs Kilshannig
  18. C

Didn’t mean to reply to your comment cork93 in that last post
  19. C

I’m not involved with either team but in Kildorrerys defense, if you asked me to name the most defensive unattractive team in intermediate I would have said glanworth. Now they have some very good players and the style of play has done them well so fair play to them, results are the name of the...
  20. C

Basically lots of people knew about the Barr’s senior players and backed them and the bookies didn’t take that into account when pricing the odds