Search results

1. P

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Who do people fancy for this weekend? Reckon there’ll be less than a puck of a ball between them
  2. P

Very observant of you, they’re second team didn’t play this year though. What are young lads to do then? Buttevants second football team too fyi
  3. P

Milford Mallow buttevant just from avondhu alone that didn’t field a championship team this year
  4. P

With the way lads are leaving the country we’re gonna see less and less rural clubs with 2+ teams fielding. I’m only trying to pick holes in what could be potential problems in this brutal rule
  5. P

What happens if they win a Munster can they play then? If they only have one team what is he meant to do? It’s an absolutely ridiculous rule.
  6. P

You’re right in that yea. But what harm was in the system we had in place? Leave that be decided to their managers/coaches if they are ready for a higher level after some league games or if they need some time playing junior first. Doesn’t bode well for cork gaa also having our young lads...
  7. P

It’s just stopping young lads from developing at a higher level. What brainbox came up with this like? Surely killeagh are hot favourites for the junior A next year.
  8. P

The clowns in the Pairc have made another brutal decision. What is the difference between a lad in his last year minor playing Junior a and premier junior? Ridiculous rule
  9. P

I’d disagree. I’ve seen them play multiple times and they have been fine. Lot worse than them out there.
  10. P

Did anyone see the Harbour rvrs killavullen game
  11. P

2023 Premier Junior hurling

Kilshanning won their first one ever last year and Clyda won their first won in 30 years a couple years ago. Not exactly winning it every year is it 😂 any team can win it and compete in the county too. Kilshanning mightn’t even make it out the group this year.
  12. P

2023 Intermediate A football

Were Vincent’s impressive?
  13. P

Did anyone go to the Glanworth and Vincents game? I couldn’t make it but wanted to head back.
  14. P

What happened here?
  15. P

Glanworth and Ballinora to go down on what basis? Yes glanworth had an awful league but also played in the highest division of all teams in this grade.
  16. P

Every year Adrigole and Glanmire are tipped and we just never see them progress and I don’t see them going far this year either.
  17. P

Talking to someone from down there he was saying that they’ve been destroyed by injuries this year, travelling and LC. Likes of Pyne and Darragh o Brien haven’t played a minute for them. They’d only be sending junior B teams to play the league matches with about 4/5 actual intermediates...
  18. P

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

Zero issue with them being in the final and fair play their first time since 2013. It’s you talking muck that’s the issue. Very confident for team that only beat shanballymore by 4 points like. As you said earlier that glanworth are ageing and a football team but they hammered Shanballymore in...
  19. P

I’m not from kilshanning so it makes no difference to me how they get on this weekend.
  20. P

That’d make up a 25 point difference alright