1. catcha

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

No Sims this time!
  2. catcha

you say? LOL
  3. catcha

yes, inconvenient to post it with such excitement. Lets travel in time back to the primary school A grew in year 1 by 2% and year 2 by 3%, while on year 3 at 1%. B shrunk in year 1 by 5% and year 2 another 5%, while on year 3 grows 3%. Who grew more A or B in three years? Bonus. A i 50%...
  4. catcha

it is on average USD15 per barrel of crude oil. The cap is at USD30 and you need to add the costs of processing and transport too. edit: and one very important thing. Not every plant can use it as it is a different type of oil.
  5. catcha

<great BRICS vibe on>they were selling to India but paid in INR and could not use the money, and India's concerns got ultimatum and stopped using russian tankers, edit: and cancelled ALL contracts with russia including military ones<great BRICS vibe off> <great BRICS vibe on>they were...
  6. catcha

orcs bravely destroyed an apartment building with cruise missiles killing at least 5 update: 14 in Chernihiv - away from the front. pure terrorism russian propaganda claims it was 'a secret meeting of UA military` - absolute bullshit, unless babushka in her pajamas killed in the attack was a...
  7. catcha

Must.... Own....property....

it is obvious, "them" should be grateful for being able to work for the Irish master :)
  8. catcha

this is a different topic. An absolute shite done by the Irish gov towards house crisis and their work to cement status quo for landlords (90% of Dail?) and various sorts of scammers is a bit different story. On the side note, social on the continent is better than in Ireland in value (and not...
  9. catcha

was reading an article recently about the shortages in construction sector. There was a photo from the air of Warsaw downtown ongoing projects which employ the manpower easily able to secure a half of what is being built in Ireland and that was only some of the projects from one city. I will try...
  10. catcha

I work in a different sector, benefiting from poor local competition and having laughs at local rasists sending me 'home' each time they feel insecure.
  11. catcha

I moved to Ireland 20 years ago. Still prefer the weather back there ;) The cost and earnings (and benefits) are unmatchable. Seriously someone would have to be desperate to decide to come. The last few years Romanians were coming, but their economy is also blooming. Bulgaria is in deep shit...
  12. catcha

I do not know much about Ukrainians and Russians. But In Central Europe there are four seasons and it is not pissing rain and blows wind every other day. You can still hire Poles, sure. But you will pay the rates as for professional not as for Shane after Vocational School who borrowed the van...
  13. catcha

No "lets say" but true. Many people I know did it. To get the qualified workers back (not only in construction) there would have to be a lot changed. People did not do a fuss on how Ireland is run when they were paid 5-6 times more than back home with a moderate cost of living (and raging...
  14. catcha

Stacky is right, Poles went back before COVID. The ones in the sector who were still here after collapse of the construction business were taking their matters wrapped up. Most of those I know went back because of shady Irish business practices and shit money/conditions comparing to what is...
  15. catcha

Brake Imbalance Repair.

check this one out, the man is doing cars now, but for years was servicing trucks and heavy equipment:
  16. catcha

When Russian soldiers entered Chornobyl’s exclusion zone, 85-year-old Valentyna Kukharenko, one of the few residents who lives here, wrote a message on a piece of paper and stuck it to her window for the invaders to see. She wrote that she lost her childhood to the Second World War, her...
  17. catcha

true... Tripilska TPP, all three blocks are destroyed: