Search results

1. J

Cork Footballers

I believe there is too much emphasis on pace and power in Cork rather than picking the players who are good footballers. Can we not pick out the footballers and than build them up physically? I still cannot understand how Luke Connolly has been left out, but there are many stuff that happens...
  2. J

Cork Minor football 2023

The lads who deserve the spot most are the lads who are playing week in week out at P1 level. Premier 1 and 2 quality is miles ahead of any of the other divisions. And by god are kids not allowed to play a different sport?
  3. J

Cork U2O Football 2023

Tg4 YouTube
  4. J

Cork Footballers

Wasn’t the right decision at all. 2 runners off the shoulder and kicked a Hail Mary that dropped 10 metres short. Absolutely awful.
  5. J

Cork Footballers

These are the same people who didn’t want Connolly in the squad!
  6. J

Corn Ui Mhuiri

Hayes out injured for Rochestown - massive blow
  7. J

2022 Premier Senior football

Briain Murphy was a massive loss for Nemo. Went off injured in the hurling match last weekend so assume it was caused there.
  8. J

Corn Ui Mhuiri

Not as much Nemo players going to CCRI at all these days. I suppose Rochestown have pulled them all in too , and presuming a few are with Pres and Christians. I would think Criost Rí will be dropping down a grade next year
  9. J

Anyone know where Ciaran McCartan came from?
  10. J

Too slow😂 I assume your a Barrs man or douglas a man as no neutral could say he doesn’t deserve a call up. Chased back the length of the pitch and put in a tackle in the vital moments of the game to put the ball out wide.
  11. J

A brilliant double save as well
  12. J

That Connolly point in front of the north stand was absolutely incredible! Could be one of the best scores of 2022. He was unmarkable yesterday and John Cleary will surely recall him to the panel. Maguire stood up for Barrs when he needed to but Sherlock and Myles Murray never got going...
  13. J

Cork Senior Football 2023

Connolly is a certain in my books. Yes , he can be very frustrating at times but there are not many players who think and play the game like he does. We saw against castle haven, tore them apart and I’m not sure what clown said he has no speed! Even the winning goal, only him would’ve gone for...
  14. J

Harty Cup 2022/23

Did William Buckley play?
  15. J

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

Do you know where it’s being played?
  16. J

Nemo playing 15 behind the ball? Did you watch the game at all. Anytime nemo turned the ball over everyone from the Ballincollig side sprinted behind the ball as was expected. Ruins the game every time
  17. J

Ballincollig can beat nemo if they play the way Carbery Rangers played. Game will be ruined if they do though!!
  18. J

Minor Hurling 2022

Agree with this. Looking at last night you’d think no midleton player should’ve been on that Cork team and that is probably what Paudie Murray saw when selecting tbis team too
  19. J

Minor Hurling 2022

From the panel of 24 only 7 came from P1. Majority of rest seems to be East or P2
  20. J

Minor Hurling 2022

Being very generous