Search results

1. H

On the spectrum and not aware?

Read a report where it stated people on the spectrum tend to steer clear of direct social interaction which may seem odd and steer it online? Are some regular contributors here in need and not aware of their condition?
  2. H

Chocolate

Broke out and had a Cadburys fruit and nut today, much smaller compared to years ago thanks to EU standards and the chocolate a bit lighter but still ok, no two and two though.
  3. H

Telegram

Been on that app for a while and invited on groups like "Carnage" and "Kaotic" not to mention "Drunken Slits" the amount of hoes doing disgusting things, cartel killings and generally horrific happenings has convinced me humanity is truly fucked up #globalwarming
  4. H

Weird YouTube channels

5. H

Wow

6. H

General living standards

Born and bred in Cork but from my experience of other counties the grass is much greener, especially in a neighbouring county.
  7. H

People from different counties

In my job it entails interacting with people from the four corners of Ireland (republic). I hate generalizing but I have the people I interact are consistent. Clare = Queer hawks, Dubs = Great banter good laugh, Wexford = Very friendly, Limerick = Sound and very friendly, Cork = Great folk...
  8. H

Death

Thoughts?
  9. H

Douglas and Bishopstown lads

Who never cut the dice, inspite of going to fee paying schools from privileged backgrounds and ending up in council pads or now in dead end jobs paying high rates for apartments due to thinking the world owed them a living and/or indolence, are you one of such? Share your thoughts and feelings...
  10. H

Liverpool

Looks like a complete shithole on the English grid, is it because so many people of Irish origin live there?
  11. H

Malicious people you have worked with

Had my fair share, not sure what their issue was, whether it was my good looks, or even my modest material success, they are out there, this is following on from my begrudgery and jealousy thread.
  12. H

Google Drive

Seems to be coming more commercialized, not content with receiving a monthly sub now it appears you cannot play MP4s without being taken to a new type of video player that is loaded with ads.
  13. H

Cork begrudgery and jealousy

Seems to be a special thing. Always remember scoring a goal from a very difficult angle in indoor soccer and this corporation worker gowlbag saying "you could have passed the ball as you might have missed" instead of praising me for the difficult goal at a difficult angle. Maybe it's endemic...
  14. H

Good Dentist

Any recommendations for Cork city and surrounds?
  15. H

The RTE license

€160 per year, is it a quanqo?
  16. H

Weird FB pages

I wouldn't go this far re Sharon
  17. H

Cork roads

18. H

Bye now

Cork is a shitehole, and typical Corkonians tend to be disingenuous people as exemplified by most assholes here. Notable exceptions being Jimmym, Heraldo and to a certain extent Angry Dan. I shall log off now and disengage from this place and TG I am free from that insular, disingenuous...
  19. H

Oil and gas of Ireland

https://fb.watch/cpzBqWJ2iH/
  20. H

Gay Marriages

As an agnostic, I could not give a shite but wonder will the church be forced to accept such to remain valid going forward in these woke times https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/priest-says-its-sad-catholic-church-will-bless-tractors-but-not-same-sex-couples-when-they-marry-41539591.html