Search results

1. T

Motorsport 2021

I fail to see how anyone can come to the conclusion that Mercedes fucked up on strategy. The decision Mercedes made not to pit was the right call at the time. If they pitted Max stayed out and they ceded track position, if they stayed out, they kept track position and Max pitted but the...
  2. T

Motorsport 2021

I understand Masi's intention but he can't just change procedure at the drop of a hat. They have stated that section 15.3 allows them to ignore the wording of section 48.12. And they are relying on 15.3(e). But that section only concerns the power to deploy or withdraw the safety car. All...
  3. T

Motorsport 2021

They both had decisions they weren't happy with throughout the year. The idea that Hamilton was brought back into the title fight throughout the year by the FIA is nonsense. This is a world championship, it is not a small deal. This is why they are in the sport. I don't think Masi...
  4. T

Motorsport 2021

Going to be interesting to see what Mercedes do on this one. I think they have a case if they bring this to an international tribunal to get the result overturned. The rules weren't followed and the race should have finished under the safety car. A shame the championship was decided by a race...
  5. T

Motorsport 2021

He didn't break any rules there. I don't see what peoples problem is with it.
  6. T

Motorsport 2021

Because he brake tested Lewis with a 2.4G deceleration. The decision notes are clear on that. Not alone is this illegal it is also very dangerous what he did...
  7. T

Wuhan Wheeze

Thank you very much. I'll do that.
  8. T

Wuhan Wheeze

My condolences man. That is gutting. I won't say anymore but in respect for you and your friend I'll leave this conversation for now and continue at a later point so you don't have to look at it for now.
  9. T

Wuhan Wheeze

I may get vaccinated if a live-attenuated vaccine which I can take becomes available as the science around them is very strong and their benefits emphatically proven. Long term side effects of mRNA and viral vector vaccines are yet to be determined so even if I could take them I wouldn't.
  10. T

Wuhan Wheeze

I'll ask again, does anyone have a link to where I can find year on year ICU admission data?
  11. T

Wuhan Wheeze

That was me winding you up. You bit... again. If I were to really be going conspiracy on it I'd have typed "plandemic".
  12. T

Wuhan Wheeze

I'll go into this when have more time and data.
  13. T

Wuhan Wheeze

Cop-out. I've posted nothing resembling conspiracy theories today and the one mistake I did make I was happy to correct. You simply don't have an answer to basic questions and are deflecting to avoid admitting that.
  14. T

Wuhan Wheeze

It's a shame you can't simply answer a question directly especially since I've made it clear why I want the data. I find this comment rich coming from the one that doesn't understand the difference between data and meeting minutes.
  15. T

Wuhan Wheeze

Those are meeting minutes. I want the data.
  16. T

Wuhan Wheeze

Where?
  17. T

Wuhan Wheeze

I wrote to all of them and was ignored, but I would not need to write to them if they published their data... depending on what the data said.
  18. T

Wuhan Wheeze

I've done all the above and I am yet to receive any responses. I don't need to write to them to get these responses. Easiest way is for the state to simply publish their data supporting their actions and I am more than happy to analyze myself. It really requires little effort from them. And...
  19. T

Wuhan Wheeze

I wasn't lying I stated "we were told the best case scenario from Leo was that, iirc, 100k people would die at a minimum." iirc, if I recall correctly. I recalled incorrectly and have admitted/corrected the same. I've no problem admitting when I am wrong. So back to my basic request. Show me...