Search results

1. B

Immigration Thread

79 previous convictions 😂😂
  2. B

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Robbie Keane is a hungry little shit who cares not one jot for anything or anybody except how much moolah Robbie can get. Fuck him.
  3. B

The Official Golf Thread

Wow
  4. B

County for your Club or a Cork All Ireland ?

Jams it's a county for your club not an AI.
  5. B

2023 Premier Intermediate football

Spot on. An absolute joke.A windbag if ever there was one.
  6. B

Kyle Hayes - a good GAA man?

Well hank if it's the nevada gambling commission or the "gah" as you so tediously insist on calling it, I know whose side I'm on. 😉
  7. B

Oh Christ hank will you let it go. The vast majority of people are happy with this and in general it's a good news story. One could quibble that he's not paying enough taxes here (that's down to government policy not JP) but he still wouldn't be paying any more tax here even if he hadn't given...
  8. B

The Hurling Thread

?????
  9. B

The Hurling Thread

Another AI for KK. 🙄
  10. B

The Hurling Thread

That ref is so bad. One of the worst I've seen in long time
  11. B

The Hurling Thread

Ballygunner really are brain dead. Score 3 wonderful points and concede a stupid free after each one. 🙄
  12. B

The Hurling Thread

👍
  13. B

Thank you pooman. The begrudgery here is off the charts. Great to see JP's triggering of these muppets 😂
  14. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I actually agree with you that we have the best talent and are best placed to take them on but the Munster championship is such a death trap that it defies all logic whereas Leinster is usually a 2 horse race
  15. B

2024 Premier Senior Hurling Championship

Where's the Glen 😂
  16. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

When you realise finn and hannon were missing it's frightening. Only caveat is that it's never been done and there's good reason for that. So.....
  17. B

Cork Footballers

Thanks corky, in fairness he wouldn't have started but certainly would have been on panel. He was always one of our top performers when he did play for Cork and he has a munster medal. Very harsh Jimmy.
  18. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

😂😂😂😂
  19. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah now, we'll have to discuss that