Search results

1. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Very interesting to see. I suspect Tipp will beat Clare. Don’t think Lohan cares one bit about the league. Cahill has been more open about wanting to win the league. I’d nearly say that Pat is delighted with how it worked out. We’ve come quietly under the radar coming into championship. The...
  2. H

PROC Hurling League “Name the Winners” Competition 2024

Cork, Kilkenny, Tipp, Galway, Clare, Dublin
  3. H

Antrim, Limerick, Galway, Cork, Kilkenny and Waterford
  4. H

Tipperary Limerick Galway Kilkenny Clare Cork
  5. H

Wexford, Cork, Clare, Dublin, Limerick, Tipp
  6. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Was very impressed by Colin O Brien on Wednesday for Mary I in the Fitz. Huge man able to win his own ball and well able to move. Should definitely be in contention for a place in the squad. God knows we lack lads with size.
  7. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Joyce outstanding. O Donoghue solid. Puckouts were god awful. Not putting all the blame on Collins though. No movement for him, but my god was it woeful
  8. H

Galway, Tipp, Cork, Kilkenny, Waterford, Limerick
  9. H

Fitzgibbon/Sigerson

Diarmaid Ryan, Declan McLaughlin, Colin O Brien, Adam Hogan, Shane Meehan, Shane O Brien. That’s a very strong list of players. The other lads on that team are very good hurlers as well, just not household names. Mary I have probably done a lot more work together I would say compared to UCC. No...
  10. H

Fitzgibbon/Sigerson

Mary I have a very strong team. Lots of seriously good hurlers. They’ll go a long way. I would say they had a stronger 15 on paper than UCC
  11. H

The Hurling Thread

I’m delighted that I was wrong!
  12. H

The Hurling Thread

Thomas’s are hardy boyos. Small club as well
  13. H

The Hurling Thread

Very enjoyable game so far. Don’t see Thomas’s keeping it for 60 mins but I hope I’m wrong. Ballygunner by 4+ points
  14. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We’ll be in the All Ireland kid don’t worry.
  15. H

Harty Cup 2022/23

None. All those lads came on their own accord I’d imagine
  16. H

Harty Cup 2022/23

Colmans team wasn’t very strong this year, however they have a very strong team the two years previous. Knocked out by last minute goals the last two years very tough on them.
  17. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If we're going with two inside, Robbie has to play a portion of the game there. That 15-20 mins against Tipp down in the Pairc when he played in the inside line was magnificent. Not every ball went for him but we were so much dangerous with him there. His movement is savage and he's a horse of a...
  18. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Saunderson has to be number 1 for me. He has that cut about him that all good keepers have. Not afraid to make a risky decision, and is a commanding presence in the goal