Search results

1. 1

The Gaelic Football Thread

There was no elbow from Fenton. He pushed/used his fist, didn’t look great on first viewing but not sure it was a red.
  2. 1

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I really hope there’s a massive Cork crowd at the Clare game (there will be at the Limerick one) and that the crowd remember all the moaning about having to go the Páirc. Presumably Clare won’t travel in any great numbers seeing as it’s too much hassle even for a Munster Final. The stadium...
  3. 1

Cork Footballers

Finished in 4th I think. Radio said Cavan would get 3rd because of head to head. Based on last year you’d imagine it will be enough for Sam Maguire
  4. 1

The Hurling Thread

I find him hard to listen to tbh. He loves bringing everything back to himself, somehow 2013 seems to be still relevant to everything these days.
  5. 1

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I’m seeing a lot of comments saying Lehane would make a great impact off the bench. I’m struggling to think of him ever making a good impact off the bench. He came on last year against Limerick and wasn’t good, should have worked a late chance back out but shot from a bad angle. He come on in...
  6. 1

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Spot on. When Limerick were under pressure against Cork last year late on, Quaid lumped it long down on Hegarty who did the business. Takes massive pressure off Quaid.
  7. 1

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It’s actually hilarious. Murphy being praised here and he had loads of short puck outs cut out. A lot of Kilkenny fans think Murphy is a huge problem for them but a lot of supporters of other counties see the flashy saves (to be fair he’s an excellent shot stopper) and don’t take any notice of...
  8. 1

2023 Premier SHC

5 yard passes with the Hurley that leave the next man still under pressure or else it’s being cut out. Terrible stuff
  9. 1

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Lads ye are wasting yer time comparing Belgooly now to 5 years ago. They were a poor Junior B team that time and any decent young player from there always played with Ballymartle. This has all changed in the last number of years, they haven’t lost anyone to Ballymartle in a few years and it has...
  10. 1

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Not trying to be smart but you mustn’t be following Cork hurling too closely if you’re asking did he play there underage. He was the goalkeeper in Minor and U21 All Ireland Finals.
  11. 1

2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

You’re living up to your name anyway
  12. 1

My favourite thing about Kerry in the last 10 odd years is the moaning about Dublin being at home and how it’s unfair. When they were beating them up to 12 years ago they used be smug out saying it was like a home venue for Kerry and they really only got going when they got to Croke park. And...
  13. 1

He didn’t get a conviction.
  14. 1

Cork Camogie 2022

What a bizarre article
  15. 1

RTE: Radio, Telefis, Empty pockets

From what I saw he was the best of them
  16. 1

Cork Footballers

Thought today was disappointing, felt like we never pushed to actually win the game. Felt like a bit of a waste of a journey. I know they’re building and have had a few great wins this year but when you get to the later stages you have to take a chance and try and win it.
  17. 1

Cork Footballers

Anyone getting tickets through their club? I’ve read of clubs having links for stand tickets but my club doesn’t seem to have any information about tickets.
  18. 1

Cork Footballers

It’s a bit of disaster, had hoped to get tickets today. Should have acted yesterday. Hate the way ticketmaster don’t tell you whether it’s sold out or they’ll be releasing more, they’re some shit site.
  19. 1

Cork Footballers

The problem is for some strange reason Derry seem to have gone away from their traditional mainly white jersey to wearing a mainly Red jersey the last few years.
  20. 1

The Hurling Thread

Im not talking about how competitive Munster is or how they are guaranteed to advance. I’m saying how can someone say they don’t have a hope of making the final?! I’d give Clare a good chance against KK but everyone seems to have forgotten that KK embarrassed them last year, a complete annihilation.