Search results

1. Corks finest

Android Auto

Hi anyone here have AA in their jalopy? That have 96FM/ C103 up n running? I changed from carplay to Android Auto recently, Have all the other stations up n running, Red FM, RTE News talk BBC radio sounds, Spotify etc But though 96/ C103 play on phone( pixel 8 pro) It won't transfer to...
  2. Corks finest

To all on here

Small thanks to u all, Even the lads on ignore, I’ve come to love ❤️ the banter and Cork wit and craic, Bit of an escape and when things aren’t brilliant I’m guaranteed to have a laugh here, Ok some cnuts would drive u ya ga, But you gotta take the rough with the smooth 👍👏
  3. Corks finest

Happy Christmas to all

Happy Christmas to all, Even the whures on ignore or sitting on the naughty step
  4. Corks finest

Cork life centre

Don O Leary Old pal n comrade Of 46 years is stepping down today from his role as director of the Cork life centre, Health reasons as he’s dying of cancer and should have stepped down last year, He’s made such a difference in so many lives of our young in the city, Despite constant scraping...
  5. Corks finest

Terence McSwiney

Remember pls
  6. Corks finest

11 yrs old Mollie killed herself

Brendan O Connor today A mother described how her v anxious and obviously troubled 11 year old daughter took her own life , Went to the doc, Explained their obvious worry Sought help- but had to go on a list etc, Standard advise from our ‘ experts’ if one is really struggling’ go to A and...
  7. Corks finest

Coal bargain

e6/7 cheaper per bag than local coal barons It’s all about savings now This includes delivery to Cork I know several who availed Pay pal accepted Greers of Lisburn Bricks n mortar premises No scam
  8. Corks finest

Driving instructor with automatic car wanted

Hi lads my youngest ( 20 ) wants to learn to drive ( thank fuck) He wants to do his lessons in an automatic car, hes based in Bishopstown , Would anyone here know or recommend someone pls, I’d be v grateful as I’m wrecked from driving up north and all over ref Ccfc matches etc, If the fecker...
  9. Corks finest

Cork life centre

My old friend Don O’ Leary runs a centre for children with difficulties in their young lives This varies from learning difficulties/ self harm/exclusion/ bullying / low self esteem etc etc List goes on- we’re old friends from our teens whilst both in SF He’s got terminal cancer but refuses to...
  10. Corks finest

Too good to go app

Saw this on boards and checked it out Some bargains to be got Instead of trawling the best before aisles in Dunnes etc Another alternative via this app Especially now that our wallets are being tested
  11. Corks finest

Mardykes “brillent”

This gaffs fantastic Top notch for relatively little bobs What a facility Sorry I didn’t join up years ago Can’t see any downside- equipment/ location/ variety/ knowledgeable friendly staff We’re haunted in Cork ti have such a facility Never over busy
  12. Corks finest

220 bus couch

Noticed the last 6 journeys from carrigaline to town Ppl using the back seat as an extension of their sofas Putting their big sometimes dirty feet up on the opposite seat Where’s the fuckin rearing gone #crabbyman