Search results

1. L

Confused and angry.

M8s, due to being a major player in global economic terms, I am only now getting to grips with the new proc frontage. And I don't like what I see. I had the previous scene set up so that the latest posts are shown on the first page - that way I was able to avoid going to the back of the thread...
  2. L

The BIG QUIT.

M8s, anyone else take the high road in the last few months? Seems rakes of 30-45+ year olds all over the world have come to the realisation that spending 14 hours a day in an office for the man is perhaps not the most optimum use of your mortal coil. I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't...
  3. L

Eating the same things on certain days of the week.

Do you do this? Mondays: Omelette Tuesdays: Pasta Wednesdays: Chicken breast or Chicken wings Thursdays: Sausages and potatoes and stuff Fridays: Burger night Saturdays: Maybe chops or that scene. Sundays: Definitely fish. This is mostly caused by offspring. The fuckin pricks. I used to have...
  4. L

What earbuds have you for work?

It has come to my attention that the 1969 Nasa-mission-controller-headset scene is not a good look in 2021. The Kool and the Gang people have in-ear pods going on. What do you use for teams calls? I actually prefer over-ear and microphone over mouth but one needs to keep up with the...
  5. L

Bollix naked in the sauna/steam room.

I'm back from intensive travelling, m8s. In one hotel, there was a bit of scene between some French man of north African origins and me. The Germans are very big on entering saunas and steam rooms in your birthday suit. There can be heated arguments over this. Anyway, I was in there, sweating...
  6. L

Pandemic annoyances.

1a. Constantly loading and unloading the fawking dishwaher.....
  7. L

Sexual relations with Catherine Fulvio.

She smiles at the food she cooks. She smiles at everything really. I'd feel guilty doing awful things to her. Are some women just too nice to bang?
  8. L

Is there a frightening scratch font in MS Word?

Something along these lines....... I want to convey some death threats and what have you but I have no time for scratching shit on paper. I'm guessing this is one of the best local talkpage scenes for this type of a request. Thanks, m8s.
  9. L

What are you getting for your mid-life crisis?

A teenage girl? A ferrari? A yacht? A beer gut? I'm thinking about this. It's about 6 grand, has a range of 70km and can do 80kmh. I'm as entitled as the next man to me midlife crisis, m8s.
  10. L

Dealing with incompetent assholes.

I have dealings with a great number of people. Some are nice, some are pricks. My problem is with the people who are nice but incompetent imbeciles. I don’t want to fuck them up but their incompetence can cause me great damage, here in HQ. How would you deal with this scene, m8?
  11. L

Hand cream for handsome men.

The back of my hands are destroyed from constant washing, disinfectants and what have you. The palms are surprising untainted. What hand creams would the metrosexuals on here use for moisturising their hands? I used to have that norwegian gear but it's used up now. Like de mange's ma.
  12. L

What age are you?

I reckon the whole lot of us are fuckin FINNISH. No young person these days is on these sorts of local talkpage scenes. I'll be hittin' 20 years on the proc soon. The whole lot of us are martyrs.
  13. L

The PROC apps scene.

PROC no longer works on my phones or ipad. What the fuck is going on?
  14. L

85 year old titties.

The next door neighbour fell there yesterday and was taken off to the hospital to re-install her shoulder. I called to her this afternoon to ask if she needed whatever. She was in great form – probably still on opioids and what have you. She showed me her shoulder strap. How they fixed her up...
  15. L

Cheap and functional printer.

I'll finally have to buy the bollocks of a yoke. I hate buying plastic chinese shit but the schools will be closed till September. Lay it on me. I want to spend almost nothing.
  16. L

de mange & JeepY-y Wall Builders Ltd.

The lads out on a job yesterday.
  17. L

Are there any gardeners on this kip?

I'm looking to re-style my garden for next year. I'll be looking for a bit of privacy but would also be looking for something pleasant to look at. Should I be doing this scene now before the winter or in spring? I was thinking about a water feature too. Something to calm the nerves after...
  18. L

Ratting out people for covid violations.

Despite government instructions that there are only to be meetings of maximum 2 households at any given event, I know personally of a recent case where 5 separate households were invited to a party. What would you do in this situation? Would you rat them out to the law? Or would you be Irish...
  19. L

FAO: weak 4-eyed curs.

Normally, I'd never, ever interact with weak and handicapped people but my eyes are starting to fail me, m8s. Mainly reading small text in poor light and in the evening on the computer and what have you. I'll need supporting spectacles. What should I be looking for? What frames would you...
  20. L

Ideas for dinner.

What are you having for dinner tonight, m8? I want to try something new. But I think I've already eaten everything. Did anyone ever eat a bowl of chicken hearts in piri-piri sauce?