Search results

1. P

Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Any one looking for tickets to wrestlemaina? I have 2 tickets for the Saturday & Sunday selling at cost price
  2. P

Players lost to GAA

Harry Nevin was a serious prospect with Rebel Og, He was the best player at u14 & U15 level with the Ben O Connor group
  3. P

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

nope its 100% real, that's why its €100 to enter. The prize has been sponsored so all money is raised is for astro development for the club
  4. P

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Lads not sure if this is allowed, our Club is running a fundraiser 1st Prize: 2 tickets to Final in Paris, Private Plane from Cork to Paris & 1 night hotel in Paris 2nd Prize: 4 match tickets to a Liverpool PL game at Anfield for the 2022/23 season. 3rd Prize: 2 match tickets to a Liverpool...
  5. P

Cork u20 Hurling team 2022

From what I hear the selector from Ballygarvan is a big problem!!! I agree Kevin is tough as nails and hs a big future ahead
  6. P

The photo you have up is a challenge match vs the Minors, I'm on about a 15V15 u20 training game and my point on Kevin still stands. He was dropped off the match day squad without being told.
  7. P

not only that I heard they had a 15vs15 and left William Buckley on the bench for the match!! Kevin Lyons started the first two games and gets dropped off the panel (that can happen) but he wasn't told and only found out he wasn't even in the squad when the squad was announced after training...
  8. P

I heard they played a 15v15 the other night and Buckley didn't even get a run out 🤷‍♂️
  9. P

Good few changes made, Ben O Connor starting wing back and Cathal McCarthy starting midfield :unsure:. Lyons, Healy, E O Leary and McSweeney all not starting. A total of 9 positional changes from the last day
  10. P

The County Board Complaints Thread

I’m sure they can, they done it for Hill 16 when soccer matches where played there
  11. P

Inter County Transfers Granted (out of Cork) Leoi Ó Liathain/Troithigh, Eochaill to Port Lairge Padraig Ó Briain, Mainistir na Corann to Ath Cliath Barra Mac Cárthaigh, An Rath to Ath Cliath Cormac Ó Murchú, Mala to Ath Cliath Dara O Se, Cloich na Coillte to Ciarrai Shane Breatnach...
  12. P

The transfer list was sent out to clubs on the 1st of Feb, the major talking point Shane O Regan watergrasshill transfer to Sars, The hill have an objection gone in
  13. P

2022 Intermediate A hurling

I think Lisgoold have a right chance, they have nothing to fear in Midleton or Aghada
  14. P

2022 Premier Junior Hurling

Id say traction and St Catherine's wont even get out of the group.
  15. P

The lower intermediate hurling will now be called premier junior in 2022, football premier junior will start 2023
  16. P

Not after last nights vote! Lower intermediate hurling will become premier junior in 2022.
  17. P

Ballygiblin could in the Junior Hurling!!
  18. P

Good point
  19. P

They might see it as playing in 5th grade of Cork hurling as appose to the 6th grade. that's just me speculating.
  20. P

I'm thinking the same, but the Junior clubs might vote for A, whatever the out come its good the see the clubs are getting to decide.