Search results

1. C

Irish Rugby where to now

good summary here planetrugby
  2. C

fantasy rugby world cup anyone?

|Registration page I have a PROC league set up, Pin for the league is 828.
  3. C

Official Super 15 2011 Thread

The Super 15's start this weekend with the first round of matching looking like this: FRI - 18TH FEB 11 19:35 Hurricanes vs Highlanders 19:40 Melbourne Rebels vs Waratahs SAT - 19TH FEB 11 06:35 Blues vs Crusaders 08:40 Brumbies vs Chiefs 15:05 Sharks vs Cheetahs 19:10...
  4. C

Girls would you?

Ok he might have screwed the whole country at this stage but would you?
  5. C

Examiner's sports writers questions

These questions were asked to all their sports writers today, whats the proc's view? Question 1: Who'll be sport's big winner in 2011? Question 2: You'll soon be hearing about... Question 3: Your own wish for 2011? Question 4: The defining sports moment of 2010? Question 5: Most bizarre moment...
  6. C

Modern era heroes

We all hear about heroes from the past but most of us have not seen them play. Which sports persons that you have seen play do you consider yourself having the most respect for as an athlete? Hurling: Brian Corcoran, Joe Deane, Henry Shefflin Football: Graham Canty, Anthony Lynch, Maurice...
  7. C

RIP Moss Keane

Ireland and Munster legend Moss Keane sadly passed away last night. May he rest in peace
  8. C

only chance ireland have of beating the french

Andy Lee should have too much for the french man
  9. C

FAO Gozzy

here is a hug man i know you need it *its a man hug btw nothing ghey about it*
  10. C

R.I.P Arturo Gatti

The human highlight reel that was Arturo Gatti, a blood and guts fighter who will be souly missed PjvMer_8q6o R.I.P champ
  11. C

Curry Cup

Bit of a shock in the first round with Western Provence beating the Sharks, I personally have a fancy for the bulls this year, their forwards are monsters, who just pipped the Lions
  12. C

Saxons vs Ireland A

Great game so far 24 minutes gone and Ireland A leading 17-9, Ireland look very impressive with ball in hand
  13. C

Ireland A vs Georgia

great performance so far by the A's, fliex jones, the new munster full back, looks very impressive Playing the saxons next week in the final unless the georgians come back
  14. C

corks new full back?

I think we have found the rocks replacement
  15. C

UK open darts, Sky sports

this is a fucking laugh a minute, everyone who wins a match is being tipped as a dark horse by sky sports
  16. C

Netherlands beat england

biggest upset of all time in any sport ever?
  17. C

Ireland vs Canada

Time to see how some of the young lads can do at international level
  18. C

Challenge cup final

Great to see that the Leinster bandwagoners know this one is on great game so far, 9-3 Saints
  19. C

Ultimate Bandwagoning

We know there are bandwagoners in all sports. Cork reach an all ireland semi final and all of a sudden the genuine fan, who has been to the league games all winter, find it hard to get tickets. Munster always have more "fans" for ERC cup games than magners league games. Winning sides in...
  20. C

Tom Shanklan

Just dislocated his shoulder, but the medical staff managed to pop it back in so here is hoping he will be fit for the lions tour